*^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^* - Page 75 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #1111
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

She'll basically have another off-season the next few weeks since there aren't any tournaments near the places she usually plays. Hopefully she can figure something out and play like she did towards the end of last year. Maybe Anna can win a Grand Slam in doubles or something too so she and Maka can get an Olympics wildcard

Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
:|:Elena Baltacha:|:
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #1112
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

Well, she's on the list for the 25K in Fort Walton Beach in a few weeks. She entered the tournaments in Florida at this same time last year but never showed up, so we'll see if she follows through this year. Hopefully she'll play there and do well like she did in Louisiana a few years ago. Go Maka!!!

Old Feb 24th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #1113
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.spaziotennis.com/2012/02/...sta-ranzinger/

Nice interview with her she still has lts of motivation to succeed, great to read.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #1114
country flag bgr4

She's playing in French national tournaments until she leaves to go to Florida next week! Hopefully the practice will help her!!! Oh and great interview. Thanks MrBrightside!!!
http://www.lamontagne.fr/auvergne/sp...es-183089.html

Old Feb 29th, 2012, 02:47 AM   #1115
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I took pics of Maka at the USO. Did I ever post them here? I can't remember and now I accidentally deleted everything
All my music, photos, everything
I guess next time I should upload all of my USO pics before February

I had so many of Georgatou. The Maka ones kinda sucked though because it was really sunny that day...but I had court side pics of Venus and Federer and more of Federer practicing, and also Zvonareva, Sharapova, Aga, Nadal. Kvitova, Petkovic, etc.

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 02:38 AM   #1116
country flag bgr4

Good news!!! Maka has a draw in Fort Walton Beach that she can do a lot with if she plays well:

(8)Margalita Chakhnashvili (GEO) v Q
Tatjana Malek (GER) v (wc)Jacqueline Cako (USA)
Annika Beck (GER) v (wc)Yasmin Schnack (USA)
(2)Camila Giorgi (ITA) v Julia Glushko (ISR)

Hopefully she'll play doubles as well to try and get as much match practice as she can to get her form back. Good luck!!!

Old Mar 6th, 2012, 11:30 PM   #1117
country flag bgr4

She drew Bovina in the main draw. Hopefully Elena's in very bad form. She's playing doubles with Kvatsabaia too.

Old Mar 8th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #1118
country flag bgr4

She lost 64 16 61 and still hasn't won a match this year.

Old Mar 8th, 2012, 06:27 AM   #1119
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

1-0 40-0 in the third and then it all went terrible.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 03:31 AM   #1120
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Maka
GL in doubles

Old Mar 9th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #1121
country flag bgr4

Lost dubs R2 easily

Old Mar 11th, 2012, 05:55 AM   #1122
country flag hellas719

25K Clearwater Q:
(4)Margalita Chakhnashvili (GEO) v Sofia Kvatsabaia (GEO)
(16)Sofia Shapatava (GEO) v Eugenie Bouchard (CAN)

One of the Georgians has to qualify from this section!
But it will probably be Bouchard
GL Maka!!!

Old Mar 12th, 2012, 03:00 AM   #1123
country flag hellas719

Won 2-1 ret.
FQR against Bouchard

Old Mar 21st, 2012, 02:34 AM   #1124
country flag hellas719

Retired in R1

Old Apr 6th, 2012, 05:02 AM   #1125
country flag hellas719

25K Tessenderlo R1: (Q)Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor (ESP) d. (8)Margalita Chakhnashvili (GEO) 75 63