*^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^* - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 07:39 PM   #1081
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

Hopefully she can make up for the loss to Sev in Paris Indoors!! Good luck Maka!

Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
:|:Elena Baltacha:|:
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2011, 10:56 PM   #1082
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

Quarters of the Telavi 50K! Maka plays Cepelova next

Old Oct 13th, 2011, 09:08 PM   #1083
country flag bgr4

Maka's in the quarters of the 25K St. Cugat tournament in Spain! She plays Bona next! Good luck Maka!!!

Old Oct 15th, 2011, 07:00 AM   #1084
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

And she wins again!
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 06:08 PM   #1085
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Made the final last week

And in QFs this week! She has made the QFs in 5 out of her last 6 events!
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 07:06 AM   #1086
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrightside. View Post
And in QFs this week! She has made the QFs in 5 out of her last 6 events!
...and yet her cheering thread has gone surprisingly quiet since this good run of form.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 02:29 AM   #1087
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 07:50 PM   #1088
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Did she get injured?
She retired in the 3rd set of her last tournament against Gojnea well over a month ago

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 07:04 AM   #1089
Petkorazzi

Nope she's getting ready for Australia!
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 06:30 PM   #1090
country flag bgr4

I know she played in French interclubs, right MrBrightside? I'm not sure how she did, just that she played. Does anyone know if she is playing any warmup tournaments. She was on the list for Ankara this week for awhile, but she withdrew a week or two ago.

Old Jan 11th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #1091
Petkorazzi

She drew Babos at the Australian open Maybe shecould somehow win that match thanks to experience or something, because her draw really isnt bad after that..
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #1092
country flag bgr4

She got a tough draw even after Babos in my opinion, but you never know. Hopefully she's in good form!

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #1093
Petkorazzi

No chances there. Playing the French 25ks in the next weeks.
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 03:02 AM   #1094
country flag bgr4

Well, she's 0-15 in Grand Slam qualifying now. I guess it's just a matter of time before she makes it through...

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #1095
Petkorazzi

To be honest, she doesn't have a chance to qualify anywhere outside RG (not even there i'd say) where she hasn't had much luck in draws (i remember her getting Wickmayer and Szavay in her 2 best years there). Her best chance was USO 09 when she lost to Klepac in close 2 sets in QR3