*^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^* - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2011, 07:41 PM   #976
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgr4 View Post
http://www.dinan.maville.com/actu/ac...26873_actu.Htm

She's on the list for Monzon in a few weeks

Margalita will now attempt to enter the qualifying tournament at Roland Garros.
She's also on the list for a 10K in Pomezia, Italy the week after Monzon, so she's really going to give making RG qualies a shot!!!

Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
:|:Elena Baltacha:|:
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2011, 01:44 PM   #977
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Maka would have played the $25k ITF in Namangan. Would have been a good chance to get some nice points.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 08:23 PM   #978
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.armortv.fr/emission/sports-d-armor,7.html
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 09:16 PM   #979
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrightside. View Post
OMG!!! Thank you so much!!! I've never heard her talk before (even though i don't know French at all)! She seemed so happy and composed! Congratulations Maka!!

Old Mar 20th, 2011, 10:34 PM   #980
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

My French isn't that good but I think she said she'd played for three hours in the morning and she was feeling really tired physically but she played really loose/freely in the final and she thought she produced lots of winners. She's already played there twice and she lost in the semi-finals last time so she was really happy to win here because she was playing a very good opponent.

I think she said her opponent was ranked inside the top-100 but I don't think she's right.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 05:29 AM   #981
country flag bgr4

Well the good news is that Maka's playing an ITF again, but her first match is against ALG in Monzon qualies However, I'm going to stay positive and assume a victory because of her higher ranking and good results this year.

Old Mar 26th, 2011, 07:42 PM   #982
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

(6)Margalita Chakhnashvili (GEO) d. Anna-Lena Groenefeld (GER) 16 63 75

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 10:33 PM   #983
country flag bgr4

Go Maka, Go Maka, Go Maka...!! Now beat that random next girl

Old Mar 26th, 2011, 10:40 PM   #984
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

That's a good win. But if she wins tomorrow, she'll have to play the winner of Beltrame and Koehler, both of who she has lost to this year.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 11:00 PM   #985
country flag bgr4

Maka beat Amiz today and plays Koehler for a place in MD!!!

Old Mar 28th, 2011, 08:28 PM   #986
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Narrow loss to Koehler in Q3 although she took out seeded Ivanova/Bratchikova in doubles w. Lisjak.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 12:21 AM   #987
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Maka

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 08:12 PM   #988
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Through to the semis in doubles. d. Dentoni/Pivovarova in straight sets. SF vs. (1) Kustova/Camerin.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 09:27 PM   #989
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

doubles final
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 02:14 AM   #990
country flag bgr4

Maka's playing in the Italian 10K in Pomezia She's the number one seed and plays Pillot in R1! Her and Kvatsabaia are also the number one seeds in dubs!!