*^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^* - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2010, 12:54 AM   #916
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgr4 View Post
I'm assuming this wasn't Raul Ranzinger was it?
I'm pretty sure it's Raul who chain-smokes.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 13th, 2010, 01:40 AM   #917
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

How the hell does she afford to have a traveling coach?

Hopefully she's planning on playing the American 25Ks at the beginning of the year, because she obviously wasn't concerned with making a last ditch effort of trying to make AO qualies.

Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
:|:Elena Baltacha:|:
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 02:54 AM   #918
country flag Jankarenka

Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of

Hope Maka can have a good year and get into the top 50 where she belongs
Jankarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 08:10 PM   #919
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

Just noticed Maka's on the list for the 50K in China the first week of the season. Excited and very surprised!

Old Dec 19th, 2010, 02:07 PM   #920
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

She pulled out.

I think she'll start her season in the 25k ITF in France on Jan 17.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 04:01 PM   #921
country flag bgr4

Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 09:20 PM   #922
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

She's currently six out of the MD for Andrezieux-Boutheon on Jan 17.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Dec 30th, 2010, 09:32 PM   #923
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

She's now three out of the MD for Andrezieux-Boutheon on Jan 17.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 04:19 AM   #924
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Good that she's giving another year a try. I kinda thought that once she would get out of the GS qualie boundary, she would call it quits.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 05:41 AM   #925
country flag bgr4

She's in the Main Draw now! Yay

Old Jan 8th, 2011, 09:25 AM   #926
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

She's also on the entry-lists for Grenoble (Jan 24) but the 25k in Belfort (Jan 31) has been cancelled.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jan 17th, 2011, 12:25 AM   #927
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

(1)Magda Linette (POL) v (wc)Victoria Larriere (FRA)
Margalita Chakhnashvili (GEO) v Q

Hopefully she can start her year with a win, which is something she's failed to do for a long time.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jan 17th, 2011, 07:52 PM   #928
country flag bgr4

She'll play Arefyeva first. She's also in dubs with Kvatsabaia and they play Linette/Jurikova in R1. Both matches are winnable! Good luck Maka, and PLEASE win at least one of them

Old Jan 17th, 2011, 11:41 PM   #929
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2011, 11:41 PM   #930
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote