*^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^* - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 11:10 AM   #826
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

very good player?
Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 05:01 PM   #827
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
very good player?
You're right Against a decent player who was formerly in the top 200 a few weeks ago.

Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
:|:Elena Baltacha:|:
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2010, 06:13 PM   #828
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Love these interclub tourneys

Hope she has a good US open.

Bgr4, why do you like her so much? Is it just her game or some other reason?
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 03:46 AM   #829
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

I hope Maka can do well at the Us Open
A-Chak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 04:17 PM   #830
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceman. View Post
Love these interclub tourneys

Hope she has a good US open.

Bgr4, why do you like her so much? Is it just her game or some other reason?
I saw her in the qualies of the US Open in 2007, where she played a close Q3R match with Klepac (back when Andreja was good), and I've just followed her since. I've always read the forums but I just joined a few months ago. Sorry if I've been posting too much; I just took a lot of vacation time this summer and I always seem to end up back on tennisforum at some point during the day.

Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 04:20 PM   #831
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgr4 View Post
I saw her in the qualies of the US Open in 2007, where she played a close Q3R match with Klepac (back when Andreja was good), and I've just followed her since. I've always read the forums but I just joined a few months ago. Sorry if I've been posting too much; I just took a lot of vacation time this summer and I always seem to end up back on tennisforum at some point during the day.
Of course you haven't!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 09:53 PM   #832
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Maka's right at the bottom. I was getting a bit worried she withdrew as I was reading the draw! Not a great Q1 though...

(16) Anastasiya Yakimova vs. Irnya Kuryanovich
Michelle Larcher de Brito vs. Karolina Pliskova
Sarah Gronert vs. Jelena Pandzic
Margalita Chakhnashvili vs. Alexandra Panova (23)

Will you be at US Open qualifying this year, bgr4?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 12:38 AM   #833
country flag bgr4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Maka's right at the bottom. I was getting a bit worried she withdrew as I was reading the draw! Not a great Q1 though...

(16) Anastasiya Yakimova vs. Irnya Kuryanovich
Michelle Larcher de Brito vs. Karolina Pliskova
Sarah Gronert vs. Jelena Pandzic
Margalita Chakhnashvili vs. Alexandra Panova (23)

Will you be at US Open qualifying this year, bgr4?
I wish I could say yes, but I'm gonna be sweating it out watching the live scoreboard like everyone else this year . I live in southern Texas and I just didn't want to take the long flight up there this time. I'm satisfied with my decision now considering the rainy forecast for the next few days . Who knows when all these qualy matches will get played with the weather looking like it does right now.

I think Panova's usually pretty streaky so hopefully Maka can catch her on a bad day. Good luck to you Maka!

Old Aug 24th, 2010, 01:55 AM   #834
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I might go, but I'll be busy tomorrow so I probably won't see her match

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 11:11 PM   #835
country flag bgr4

Well Maka might have lost her last chance to ever play in a slam today as she lost to Panova 64 60 in the US Open Qualifying I have no way of knowing, and I hope it isn't true, but I just kind of have a feeling that it might be her last opportunity to ever make qualifying. She's getting older, and that just makes things harder and harder for tennis players. I really, really, really hope she'll keep playing and trying, but she's definitely going to have to reevaluate her game and goals, and improve a lot if she wants to maintain her ranking and continue on with her career.

Old Aug 25th, 2010, 03:19 AM   #836
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I went there, but when I got there her match was already over

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 10:34 PM   #837
country flag bgr4

Maka lost in Biella qualifying to Jasmina Tinjic 63 64. Shame, shame, shame. She should have played Denain because she has a lot of points to defend this time of year and she's started off very slowly in doing that. However, she's playing doubles with Domachowska, so hopefully they can make a run maybe, which would help Maka's confidence.

Last edited by bgr4 : Sep 7th, 2010 at 10:44 PM.
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 10:42 PM   #838
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgr4 View Post
Maka lost in Biella qualifying to Jasmina Tinjic 63 64. Shame, shame, shame. She should have played Denain because she has a lot of points to defend this time of year and she's started off very slowly in doing that. However, she's playing doubles with Domachowska, so hopefully they can make a run maybe, which would help Maka's confidence.
Well, Marta is also in lack of confidence, so I hope Maka won't let Marta down
Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 10:45 PM   #839
country flag bgr4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
Well, Marta is also in lack of confidence, so I hope Maka won't let Marta down
So do I, and vice versa. They both need a very good week this week so they can get back on track.

Old Sep 12th, 2010, 06:46 PM   #840
country flag bgr4

Maka's quarter of $50,000 Mestre (very good first round draw ):

(3)Lucie Hradecka (CZE) v Claire De Gubernatis (FRA)
Margalita Chakhnashvili (GEO) v (wc)Evelyn Mayr (ITA)

Mandy Minella (LUX) v Ioana-Raluca Olaru (ROU)
(6)Mariya Koryttseva (UKR) v Oksana Kalashnikova (GEO)