*^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^* - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2010, 02:45 AM   #796
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

4-6 3-6

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2010, 09:39 AM   #797
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

I was at the match and I was quite impressed by Maka. I was getting quite excited because when I joined the match, it was on serve in the third set and I thought Maka had a chance of winning. But then I checked the scoreboard again, realised it was into a second set and I immediately knew Maka was going to lose! Maka hit some really good forehand winners and at one point in the second set, three consecutive forehands painted the baseline, which Ditty couldn't do anything about. She was serving quite well too. The BH wasn't particularly potent but she got fairly good depth with it and she seemed quite secure overhead. Maka's movement and footwork weren't good and she regularly left the court wide open and her atttitude, as per usual, was really puerile. Maka got told off for throwing her racket on the ground and she looked so defeatist.

Maka's coach chain-smokes too, which is hardly the ideal model for a coach to take.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 02:51 AM   #798
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 28th, 2010, 10:23 AM   #799
country flag nukribest

nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all nukribest is a name known to all

lost final in France
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 03:07 AM   #800
country flag hellas719

Maka

Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:06 PM   #801
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Budapest qualifying draw;

(3)Maria Irigoyen v Lenka Tvaroskova
Eva Hrdinova v Nicole Rottmann
Michaela Pochabova v (wc)Zsofia Susanyi
Angelika Roesch v (6)Margalita Chakhnashvili

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 08:01 PM   #802
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

she is the best player of her quarter, so she should qualify

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 08:51 PM   #803
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

I hope so but Irogoyen did quite well in Cuneo (defeated Cohen-Aloro and Zahlavova) and defeated Maka a few weeks ago.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 10:25 PM   #804
country flag omgezani

omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all

If she plays the next week I make some pictures.

[The Official water supplier of Vikaland]
omgezani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 03:07 PM   #805
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

Margalita lost in Budapest 76(7) 75 to Roesch
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 09:03 AM   #806
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Urgh.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 04:17 PM   #807
country flag hellas719

Maka

Old Jul 7th, 2010, 04:46 PM   #808
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Maka

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 10:52 PM   #809
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

No Palermo for Maka this year ITF Contrexeville in France instead

Good Luck!
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 10:02 PM   #810
country flag bgr4

$50,000 ITF Contrexeville, France R1:

(8) Olivia Sanchez vs. Margalita Chakhnashvili