*^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^* - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 16th, 2009, 08:04 PM   #631
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

^
Any words on how she was playing in Opole?
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 16th, 2009, 10:09 PM   #632
country flag KamilZ

KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold

She played, like.... she didn't want to play really
Umpire was making many bad decision in her matches. Linesman was sleeping
Maka wasted more time on discussion with umpire, than on she played
Against Ozga, she was laughing about everything happened on the court Especially in third set I think so, she lost, becouse she wanted

The Lisicki Express!
Flavia Pennetta Vera Zvonareva Maria Kirilenko Yanina Wickmayer
Raluca Olaru Julia Görges Kichenok twins Arantxa Rus
Pervak Dementieva Kuznetsova Vesnina Lykina
Pekhova
KamilZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 10:31 PM   #633
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, I wonder why she'd tank that match. I think she lost 6-0 in the third to Ozga.
Thank you KamilZ. Looking forward to seeing you in the thread (if you liked Maka ).
Old Dec 16th, 2009, 10:48 PM   #634
country flag KamilZ

KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold

Don't worry You will see me again
Georgia don't have many good tennis players. Maka, Tati, Kalashnikova and Shapatava. No more on this time

The Lisicki Express!
Pekhova
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 03:01 AM   #635
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

^Eka is coming soon

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 08:15 AM   #636
Petkorazzi

I think Tatishvili, Kalashnikova and Shapatava could do well as in break the top 100 at some point in their careers. I can't see Maka doing better than say top 150 again because she turned 27 a few days ago and considering she's never been the best mover and hardest hitter, it's just going to get worse and worse I think. Shapakidze could be good because she really has a game to build on and Gorgodze was u16 #1 but because she is unbeliavably unfit, she isn't doing any damage on the pro tour.
Old Dec 17th, 2009, 11:28 PM   #637
country flag omgezani

omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all omgezani is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamilZ View Post
She played, like.... she didn't want to play really
Umpire was making many bad decision in her matches. Linesman was sleeping
Maka wasted more time on discussion with umpire, than on she played
Against Ozga, she was laughing about everything happened on the court Especially in third set I think so, she lost, becouse she wanted
Why?

[The Official water supplier of Vikaland]
omgezani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 12:09 AM   #638
country flag KamilZ

It's irony Read all my post once more, and that give you an answer for your question

The Lisicki Express!
Pekhova
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 08:30 PM   #639
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Maka made AO Qualies
Imagine if she qualifies

Old Dec 24th, 2009, 05:36 PM   #640
Petkorazzi

Or loses to Mirkovic.
Finally we will have 3 Georgians for sure!
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 05:43 PM   #641
country flag hellas719

^Congrats, Georgia!
Gigi, what is the cut-off usually? If it's around #270, we could have 3 Greeks for the first time

Old Dec 24th, 2009, 09:48 PM   #642
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Or maybe she'll draw Wickmayer and beat her again

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 04:57 PM   #643
country flag hellas719

^No!
But I like Wickmayer
How about Rodionova? I hate her! She gave me her infamous evil star at the US Open this year

Old Dec 25th, 2009, 11:00 PM   #644
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
^No!
But I like Wickmayer
How about Rodionova? I hate her! She gave me her infamous evil star at the US Open this year
I quite like Wicky too but I prefer Maka - obviously

Isn't Rodionova in the top-100 though? I quite like her because she's a good villain but she does scare me with her death stares

But with Maka's recent Grand Slam activity (losing to a WC at the AO 09 and an alternate at Wimbledon 08), I don't have very high hopes for Maka After loads of horrible match-ups in qualifying, she's had some better luck with her draws lately but hasn't been taking full advantage of them.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 02:42 AM   #645
country flag hellas719

What is Maka's schedule for the first part of 2010? AO qualies is all I know. I doubt she'll get in qualies in Auckland/Brisbane, but will she play qualies in Hobart? Also I asked if she entered Paris, and she didn't . She usually plays there, no?

EDIT-I forgot that she can still enter qualies in Paris, it's not like she'd make the MD anyways with her current ranking