"Nok" Noppawan Lertcheewakarn Cheering thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 4th, 2008, 06:13 PM   #61
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Nok" Noppawan Lertcheewakarn Cheering thread

semi final matchpoint http://www.dailymotion.com/tennisphotos/video/10110338
just for info why u call her nok her nickname is nokky! lol
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2008, 06:39 PM   #62
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Nouf

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 02:02 AM   #63
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouf View Post
semi final matchpoint http://www.dailymotion.com/tennisphotos/video/10110338
just for info why u call her nok her nickname is nokky! lol
Her nickname is Nok, not nokky.

Nok meaning" Bird " in Thai.
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 04:13 AM   #64
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future

Grand Slam final debut for Noppawan

WIMBLEDON England July 04, 2008
World junior No.5 Noppawan Lertcheewakarn(ITF-5, WTA-489) of Thailand kept the Thai flag fly at the All-England Club when she defeated Tamaryn Hendler, to reach her first junior Grand Slam final on Friday. Noppawan became the second Thai girl to reach the final since Tamarine Tanasugarn in 1995.

The Thai third-seeded moved past world No.49 Tamaryn Hendler of Belgium 7-6(2), 6-3 in a semifinal match lasting one hour and 25 minutes. The first set saw both players challenge each other from the baseline and traded breaks but it was the Thai who played better to win the first set tiebreak seven points to two. Noppawan started the second set on fire and raced to a 5-2 lead. The Chiangmai teenager was serving for the match at 5-2 but the Belgian girl, a bubbly youngster who turns 16 in August, broke back to stay alive. At 3-5, Noppawan managed to break Hendler'serve to win the match 7-6(2), 6-3.

" So tired today. I think we both played really well. Hendler has a very good groundstrokes both backhand and forehand. She also served really well. I think today I played more consistent than her, hit more winners and I also won important points. " said the junior from Thailand, who sets up a title clash against Briton 14-year-old world No.36 Laura Robson, who recorded a 6-2, 7-5 winner over qualifier Romana Tabakova of Slovak Republic.

" I am so happy to reach my first grand slam final. It's going to be tough match tomorrow. My opponent is a good player. She plays left-hand and has a big serve. Tammy gave me some tactics playing on grass. I really want to win a trophy and be in the champions ball with Federer, Noppawan giggled. That's why I want to win. I have to focus on my game and try my best tomorrow. " added Noppawan who will workout with Elena Bogdan for some leftie practice before the match starting at 2 pm second match at Court No.1.
Jiro's Facebook
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 05:19 AM   #65
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Nok
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 08:01 AM   #66
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jirobkk View Post
Her nickname is Nok, not nokky.

Nok meaning" Bird " in Thai.

i am sorry but i am in contact with her on msn and everybody call her nokky!

she wants i call her like that i think she knows better her nickname than u

maybe its a nickname of her nickname :-)
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 08:06 AM   #67
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that could be it

But lets not argue, we should enjoy this time she is in the final .

Old Jul 5th, 2008, 08:37 AM   #68
country flag jirobkk

Quote:
i am sorry but i am in contact with her on msn and everybody call her nokky!

she wants i call her like that i think she knows better her nickname than u

OK, Thank you. One day you will understand.

Stop talking about her nickname and focus on her final.
Jiro's Facebook

Last edited by jirobkk : Jul 5th, 2008 at 08:52 AM.
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 08:58 AM   #69
country flag nouf

Quote:
Originally Posted by jirobkk View Post
OK, Thank you. One day you will understand.

Stop talking about her nickname and focus on her final.
i focus i focus

her nickname is nok but she prefers nokky!
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 04:55 PM   #70
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Nok lost 3-6 6-3 1-6

Very disappointing as I felt she had her chances, but an encouraging week. Her serve is no doubt what she needs to work on the most...

I wonder what her schedule will be from now.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 04:55 PM   #71
country flag -sugi-

. it was still a really good tournament and match.

Very entertaining, she came up with some lovely angles and was pretty good at challenging the calls.

But I agree, the serve was her weakness. It looked quite awkward.

Last edited by -sugi- : Jul 5th, 2008 at 05:13 PM.
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 06:06 PM   #72
country flag -sugi-

Some pictures:

Old Jul 5th, 2008, 06:49 PM   #73
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Nice pics.

I've noticed that she's still allowed to play 11 more senior tourneys until her 17th birthday in November.

Really hope she uses up her maximum allocation, otherwise it'd seem like a waste...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 07:21 PM   #74
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

She didn't win the title ,
But it was a really great tournament
I read that she has a really good game
The serve looks to be the only problem
Good Luck for her next tournaments !

[If somebody know where I can see a part of the match ...]
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2008, 08:47 PM   #75
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi- View Post
Some pictures:

Thanks for the pics!

Congrats to Nok/Nokky!! Great tournament.

I have to lol but no offense: that trophy is so tiny it looks like an ash tray, Still a very pretty and special trophy - runner up at Wimbledon!! What a thrill!!
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote