"Nok" Noppawan Lertcheewakarn Cheering thread - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2011, 05:48 AM   #481
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Nok" Noppawan Lertcheewakarn Cheering thread

Nok has qualified in Osaka

keep going little bird

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2011, 02:24 PM   #482
country flag McPie
WOTY & NOTY 2014

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

go Angry Birds

The McFanPage | The McTrans Page | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 01:09 AM   #483
country flag McPie
WOTY & NOTY 2014

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

seriously, there's no one to celebrate Nokkie's bday here?

The McFanPage | The McTrans Page | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 04:25 AM   #484
Michael.
days are gone

Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute Michael. has a reputation beyond repute

75K Dubai

Singles Main Draw

Noppawan Lertcheewakarn (THA) d. (wc)Darija Jurak (CRO) 63 63

Second Round

Noppawan Lertcheewakarn (THA) d. (3)Bojana Jovanovski (SRB) 75 64

Quarterfinal

Noppawan Lertcheewakarn (THA) d. Regina Kulikova (RUS) 60 63

Semifinal

Noppawan Lertcheewakarn (THA) d. (1)Simona Halep (ROU) 64 75

SHUAI ZHANG («) STEFANIE VÖGELE
peng / niculescu / pliskova / hantuchova / li
vesnina / makarova / hsieh / pliskova / cirstea
Michael. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:18 AM   #485
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

Nok Win it now!
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 12:25 PM   #486
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

She won !!! 75 64 against Kiki
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 02:05 AM   #487
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future

Noppawan wins maiden 75K title in Dubai

Noppawan downs former doubles partner to win title

Dubai: Thailand's Noppawan Lertcheewakarn won a battle of unseeded players and friends as she brushed aside French teenager and former world junior number one Kristina Mladenovic 7-5, 6-4 to win the 14th Al Habtoor Tennis Challenge at the Habtoor Grand Resort and Spa yesterday.

Watched by former world number 7 Mario Ancic and Thailand's Consul General Chalotorn Phaovibul, it was the Thai's perseverance that ultimately paid off in a fight involving two unseeded players for the first time in the 14-year-long history of this $75,000 (Dh275,250) ITF Women's Circuit event.

Both girls showed signs of fatigue, but it was Noppawan who proved to be the more worthy of the two — who were doubles partners during their junior career — as she helped herself to her maiden crown, thus becoming only the third Asian winner at Al Habtoor after Indonesia's Angelique Widjaja (2003) and India's Sania Mirza (2010).

First win
Khalaf Al Habtoor, Chairman, Habtoor Group of Companies, was joined by Ancic, Phaovibul and Sultan Al Habtoor, President, Al Habtoor Motors, in presenting the trophies to the winners after the final.

"This is my first win in a big tournament like this one so it is really special," Noppawan told Gulf News.

"Maybe I got a bit lucky in the end, but this victory is really huge for me," the 22-year-old Thai added. With the exception of the first two games in the first set both players traded breaks continuously until Noppawan nosed ahead with a break in the eleventh and then served out the set 7-5 after nearly one hour on court.

Positives
Mladenovic called for ITF trainer Karen Bull on court to treat her tired legs before the start of the second set and that seemed to have worked well as the French teenager broke in the fourth and then held for 4-1. However, Noppawan had other plans as the Thai broke back in the seventh and then held for 4-4.

The drama was not over yet as Noppawan broke another time and then served out a love game to take the set and match 6-4.

"I think she [Noppawan] is more adapted to these conditions. I was suffering out there with the heat and humidity," Mladenovic lamented later.

"But it has been a tremendous week for me where I have beaten three players in the top-100 and I have a lot of positives to take from this event," added the 18-year-old French girl.

"This year we had a top quality field of players and it was a true festival of tennis," Khalaf Al Habtoor said.

RESULT

Women's singles final: Noppawan Lertcheewakarn bt Kristina Mladenovic 7-5, 6-4.

http://gulfnews.com/sport/tennis/noppawan-downs-former-doubles-partner-to-win-title-1.942847
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 02:30 AM   #488

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Nok lost to Rezai n three sets

But I am watching Rezai playing as I typed. And the French is playing some amazing tennis, won the first set 6-4 against Peng.

Hope Rezai will win.

Nok keep going na ja.

-"Still On The Road"
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #489

Nok's single ranking has been around top 150 for a long time. She also broke top 100 in doubles a while ago. Can she do it in singles too ?

Let's go Nokky

-"Still On The Road"
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:12 AM   #490

Noppawan

she got into SF in $50,0000 in Gifu now could face either Sema or Luksika, hope it'd be Luksika !

-"Still On The Road"
Old May 5th, 2012, 06:46 AM   #491

She beat Sema into the final in Gifu

Great tournament so far

Good Luck against Date or Nara !

-"Still On The Road"
Old May 6th, 2012, 07:12 AM   #492

Nok lost in three sets to Date

It's good nevertheless !

-"Still On The Road"

Last edited by tennis-insomniac : May 6th, 2012 at 07:19 AM.
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #493

Nok won the first quali match in Birmingham against the veteran Lee-Waters, being down a set and 5-6 Lee served for the match but couldn't. Nok did a very great job, hope she can do the same or even better against Karatanchva

Good Luck!

-"Still On The Road"
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #494

She qualified!!

Beat Karatantcheva in straight sets today. So proud of her please keep going Nok !

-"Still On The Road"
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:39 AM   #495

Nok lost to Doi in three sets

bad luck, hope for great results next

-"Still On The Road"