"Nok" Noppawan Lertcheewakarn Cheering thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 01:23 PM   #31
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Nok" Noppawan Lertcheewakarn Cheering thread

Noppawan lost in the 3rd round of Roland Garros juniors to Lykina.

At least she won two rounds. She was losing easily in the first round of her two warm up events.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 01:47 PM   #32
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi- View Post
Noppawan lost in the 3rd round of Roland Garros juniors to Lykina.

At least she won two rounds. She was losing easily in the first round of her two warm up events.
Thanks sugi for update
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 03:04 PM   #33
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

No problem

Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 04:23 PM   #34
country flag Garfman5

Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all

Yes, Nok did well here. I'm expecting to see better things of her in the upcoming grasscourt events, though
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 03:31 AM   #35
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute

yep. i hope Nok will improve her games on the grass. GOOD LUCK
anyway, won 2 matches and lost in the 3rd round is not that bad, compare to the time Nok practicing on clay court.
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:16 PM   #36
country flag -sugi-

Nok is in the quarterfinals of Wimbledon with some very easy wins over Hogenkamp, Calderwood and someone else. She is looking in good form, I wonder if Tammy is inspiring her.?

Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 07:10 PM   #37
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Good to see Nok winning again.

Broady in the QF will be tough, but good luck!
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:53 AM   #38
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future

Grand Slam quarterfinal debut for Noppawan

WIMBLEDON England July 03, 2008
World junior No.5 Noppawan Lertcheewakarn(ITF-5, WTA-489) of Thailand made her Grand Slam quarterfinal debut when she moved past qualifier Tyra Calderwood of Australia in Wimbledon Junior Championship at All England Club, England on Wednesday.

Noppawan, 16-year-old from Chiangmai, needed only 57 minutes to defeat Calderwood, a qualifier, 6-2, 6-2 in a long rain-delayed match play. Third seed Noppawan was in a controlled mood as she continually won points after getting her first service(80%) into play. She also kept her unforced errors to a minimum, conceding just 10 to Calderwood's 22. The Chiangmai teenager, who failed to progress past the R16 since travelling to Europe for the summer, will take on Britons 18-year-old Naomi Broady(ITF-508, WTA-576), for a place to the last four.

" Today I served well and played good. I tried to move her around and attacked her forehand side. " said Noppawan who reached her career-best at No.3 after winning three consecutive titles in Asia in 2008.

" Tomorrow I will play quarterfinal against a tall girl from Great Britain. Her height is the same as Maria Sharapova and she has a big serve. I will try to do my best. " added the Chiangmai teenager who lost in the first round at All England Club last year.
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 09:25 AM   #39
country flag -sugi-

Thanks

I saw Naomi Broady play Ruutel at Birmingham a few weeks ago and she is really good actually, and does have a serve like Sharapova. She will be really tough but good luck Nok!

Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:19 PM   #40
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Nok is into the SF!!!

d. Naomi Broady 6-7 6-3 6-4
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:27 PM   #41
country flag -sugi-

A really good win, Go for the title Nok .

Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:27 PM   #42
country flag Garfman5

Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all Garfman5 is a name known to all

Wow, amazing, finally she's taking the chance to show the magnitude of her talent. Hopefully she can make it to the final now.......or even, dare to dream, win it. I bet that'd shut all the doubters up
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 03:37 PM   #43
country flag -sugi-

I am sure it would .

But she plays Tammy Hendler now, another of my favourite Juniors . I will definetely be supporting Nok though.

Last edited by -sugi- : Jul 3rd, 2008 at 04:18 PM.
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 04:55 PM   #44
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Noppawan
I hope she will win this title !!!
I saw on statistics that she went a lot to the net, that's really good

Good Luck against Hendler !!!
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 05:16 PM   #45
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute

When is this match?
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote