"Nok" Noppawan Lertcheewakarn Cheering thread - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 21st, 2009, 05:46 AM   #211
country flag McPie
Loud & Clear

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Nok" Noppawan Lertcheewakarn Cheering thread

up to you then

The McFanPage | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2010, 02:50 PM   #212
country flag McPie
Loud & Clear

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

try to draw

The McFanPage | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 07:46 PM   #213
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Nok got knocked out of both 25,00 events in florida events in Qualies second round she's going to pattaya next where she got a wildcard

Go Nok!!

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 08:17 AM   #214
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

This girl is seriously disappointing.
Saw that she got a WC, so I went to look her up. Losing to a player ranked outside the top 800

I really liked her as a Junior. Hopefully she picks up some good results so she can actually make the Wimbledon WC she gets a statement

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 08:29 AM   #215
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhcity View Post
Hopefully she picks up some good results so she can actually make the Wimbledon WC she gets a statement
I think it is sure she will have a WC to the Wimbledon main draw this year.

Waiting for the main draw in Pattaya. Last year Peer defeated her sth like 6-0 6-1 there.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1306/95101281.jpg
jj angie rena sloane
LoLex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 09:17 PM   #216
LoLex

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow court no. 1 second match against Chanelle Sheepers. Good luck.

jj angie rena sloane
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 09:51 AM   #217
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

She just won the first set 7/6 !!!!
Seems to improve on her serve (?)
Keep going Noppawan !
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 11:17 AM   #218
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Ok let's call her "Let'ChokeWakarn"
After win the first set on a great fight,
she goes to lead 7/6 4/1 !! and then ... nothing!
She lost the set 6/4 !!
She held her serve at start of the third, and having 4 break points !!! But lost this game
Then she hold, then nothing !!
Sheepers is serving for the match having two match points PATHETIC
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 11:19 AM   #219
country flag JujulCactus

Noppawan just breaks she's now 3/5 in the third ...
... please come back ! ...
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 11:50 AM   #220
LoLex

What a choke... Noppawan

jj angie rena sloane
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 03:46 PM   #221
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Nok i feel suddenly sad but it's okay even i haven't gotten to see you play this year but i hope to see you again next year and wish for you to win the tournament!!

I love you Nok keep on fighting !!! สู้ๆ

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 10:58 AM   #222
country flag McPie
Loud & Clear

haha I found Nok's Wim09 dress at the Emporium but then I just bought the other thing instead of it

Old Feb 16th, 2010, 06:04 AM   #223
country flag McPie
Loud & Clear

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Noppaw...n/128580436994

I need some people to be c-Page Admin to update things now, help me please

Old Feb 23rd, 2010, 12:52 PM   #224
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future

Nok recorded her first win on WTA tour, defeating world No.126 Ksenia Pervak 6-1, 6-4 in Malaysia Open 2010.
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:52 PM   #225
country flag McPie
Loud & Clear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jirobkk View Post
Nok recorded her first win on WTA tour, defeating world No.126 Ksenia Pervak 6-1, 6-4 in Malaysia Open 2010.

still, she don't get any title yet