"Nok" Noppawan Lertcheewakarn Cheering thread - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 9th, 2008, 02:27 PM   #136
country flag Kurama

Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all
Re: "Nok" Noppawan Lertcheewakarn Cheering thread

Congrat Nok
Kurama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 9th, 2008, 07:36 PM   #137
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Yay...Nok...selamat!

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 11:23 AM   #138
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future

Noppawan new queen

By Lerpong Amsa-ngiam
The Nation

Make way everyone! Noppawan Lertcheewa-karn is the new queen of world junior tennis.

The Thai teenager, who was No 2 last week, rose to the top of the International Tennis Federation girls' singles ranking with combined points of 1,082.50, becoming the first Asian girl to hold the No 1 position.

"I'm glad and a bit surprised because I haven't played in the junior tournaments for a while. I consider it an honour to be the first Thai and first Asian to become the No 1 junior in the world," she said.

Noppawan progressed at the expense of the Netherlands' Arantxa Rus, who dropped from pole position to No 3 this week. However, the race for the yearend No 1 ranking is still close, with No 2 Simona Halep of Romania and No 5 Laura Robson breathing down the Thai's neck. "If either of them win in the Orange Bowl [In USA] this week, they will become yearend No 1, because I am not playing in any junior events this year," said the 17-year-old from Chiang Mai.

Noppawan, or Nok, has collected four junior-singles titles this year, including three in a row - in Sarawak, Manila and Indore. She then polished her resume with some astonishing results in major competitions, reaching the junior Wimbledon final and winning the US Open doubles trophy.

In the small pro events, Noppawan won the US$25,000 title in Balikpapan and a US$10,000 event in Chiang Mai. She is currently No 356 in the WTA rankings but is poised to reach break into the top 200 after her decision to concentrate on the pro circuit next season. "I will play in junior events only at the Grand Slams as I want to focus on the pro circuit. Next year will be my last on the junior circuit and I would love to win a Grand Slam."

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2008...t_30090728.php
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 03:16 PM   #139
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Thanks !
Hope she will finish the year at the first place !!!
And that she will have success on pro tour and junior GrandSlam!
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 06:07 PM   #140
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

I think that the losses of Robson and Bogdan at the Orange Bowl
means that NOPPAWAN WILL FINISH THE SEASON AT THE FIRST PLACE

Can anyone confirm ?
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 02:50 AM   #141
country flag Kurama

Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JujulCactus View Post
I think that the losses of Robson and Bogdan at the Orange Bowl
means that NOPPAWAN WILL FINISH THE SEASON AT THE FIRST PLACE

Can anyone confirm ?
I'm pleased to cconfirm. She will be number 1 until end of this year at least.

Please find her schedule in the begining of 2009 as below,

No. DATE TOURNAMENTS LEVEL SURFACE
1 Jan 17 Nottinghill, AUS G1 Hard O
2 Jan 25 Melbourne, AUS GA Hard O
3 Feb 07 Fed Cup, Perth. AUS ITF Hard O
4 Feb 09 Pattaya City, THA WTA Inter Hard O

(Credit by www.jirobkk.com)
Kurama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 11:40 AM   #142
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future

17 Dec 2008

Yang and Lertcheewakarn named ITF Junior World Champions

Tsung-Hua Yang (TPE) and Noppawan Lertcheewakarn (THA) are the 2008 ITF Junior World Champions. They become the first ever Asian players to receive this honour.

Yang clinched the year-end No. 1 ranking at last week’s Junior Orange Bowl, the final tournament of the season. The 17-year-old from Taipei captured his first Grand Slam title at Roland Garros, and was also a finalist at the Australian Open and semifinalist at the US Open. Yang also captured two Grand Slam doubles titles with countryman Cheng-Peng Hsieh, at the Australian Open and Wimbledon. He finished the season with a 20-7 record in singles and 25-6 in doubles.

Lertcheewakarn was the most consistent player on the girls’ circuit, capturing four singles and two doubles titles during the year. A member of the ITF/Grand Slam Touring Team, the 17-year-old reached her first Grand Slam final at Wimbledon, and won four events in Asia. In doubles, Lertcheewakarn teamed up with Sweden’s Sandra Roma to win the Junior US Open, and was also champion at the pre-Wimbledon event at Roehampton. Her overall win-loss records for the year were 39-12 in singles and 31-11 in doubles

http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/news/newsarticle.asp?articleid=19567
Jiro's Facebook
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 02:17 PM   #143
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Nok is playing Traralgon this week.

I thought she was only going to play Junior GS this year...

BTW, is Nok really the 1st Asian player to be ranked 1 in juniors? I thought Ai Sugiyama achieved this in 1991.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 02:55 PM   #144
country flag jirobkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by danker View Post
Nok is playing Traralgon this week.

I thought she was only going to play Junior GS this year...

BTW, is Nok really the 1st Asian player to be ranked 1 in juniors? I thought Ai Sugiyama achieved this in 1991.
Nok and Luk ( Luksika Kumkhum, ITF-156 ) are now working with Chuck Kriese (coach). Luk is now playing Traralgon and also Nottingham. Actually Nok want to play only GS but she has no choice because she has to go with Luk and her coach.
Jiro's Facebook
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 03:03 PM   #145
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jirobkk View Post
Nok and Luk ( Luksika Kumkhum, ITF-156 ) are now working with Chuck Kriese (coach). Luk is now playing Traralgon and also Nottingham. Actually Nok want to play only GS but she has no choice because she has to go with Luk and her coach.
Thanks for explaining
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 07:29 AM   #146
country flag McPie
Thai Teen Trans the series: Yoshi

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

อ้าว

ชมรมคนรักนก หายไปไหนหมด

The McFanPage | The McTrannyPage | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 03:23 PM   #147
country flag jirobkk

ROLAND GARROS Paris France, June 06, 2009
Thailand's Noppawan Lertcheewakarn(ITF-4) claimed her second Grand Slam doubles title when she teamed up with Romania's Elena Bogdan(ITF-7) to defeat Hungary's Timea Babos and Heather Watson of Great Britain in a third set match-tiebreak 3-6, 6-3, 10-8 in girl's doubles final of the French Open Championship earlier today.

Playing with Elena Bogdan for the first time, the second-seeded Thai-Romanian pair rallied past American duo of Beatrice Capra and Lauren Embreein the quarterfinals, 6-1, 6-4, before they defeated sixth-seeded pairing of Yana Buchina and Ksenia Pervak of Russia , in a third set match-tiebreak, 6-1, 4-6, 10-4, in the ensuing semis.

It was Noppawan's second Grand Slam doubles title after combining with Sweden's Sandra Roma to win the US Open crown in September last year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

French Open Junior Championships 2009
Roland Garros, Paris, FRA , Grand Slam Grade A
Draw: 64M/32Q/32D, Surface: Claycourt/Outdoors
Venue : Roland Garros Tennis Stadium
31 May - 07 June, 2009

First round
Ksenia Kirillova/Martina Trevisan RUS/ITA d. 1-Ana Bogdan/Ajla Tomljanovic ROU/CRO 62 61
Nathalie Mohn/Gracia Radovanovic FRA d. Hannah James/Maryna Zanevs.a GBR/UKR 60 61
Isabella Holland/Olivia Rogowska AUS d. Nadejda Guskova/Karina Pimkina RUS 46 61 10-5
5-Veronica Cepede Royg/Camila Silva PAR/CHI d. Linda Berlinecke/Nastja Kolar GER/SLO 06 75 10-1

3-Timea Babos/Heather Watson HUN/GBR d. Mallory Burdette/Quirine Lemoine USA/NED 64 75
Polina Leykina/Ekaterina Nikitina RUS d. Leolia Jeanjean/Daria Salnikova FRA/RUS 64 26 10-8
Katarena Paliivets/Chanel Simmonds CAN/RSA d. Tamara Curovic/Nataliya Pintusova SRB/BLR 62 62
8-Christina Mchale/Sloane Stephens USA d. Zarina Diyas/Valeria Savinykh KAZ/RUS 76(2) 75

6-Yana Buchina/Ksenia Pervak RUS d. Fatma Al-Nabhani/Grace Sari Ysidora OMA/INA 16 64 12-10
Ulrikke Eikeri/Zsofia Susanyi NOR/HUN d. Malou Ejdesgaard/Alejandra Granillo DEN/MEX 62 62
Stephanie Cornish/Paula Ormaechea GBR/ARG d. Jana Cepelova/Vivien Juhaszova SVK 76(4) 06 10-8
4-Kristina Mladenovic/Silvia Njiric FRA/CRO d. Emi Mutaguchi/Akiko Omae JPN 62 61

7- Beatrice Capra/Lauren Embree USA d. Clothilde De Bernardi/Solene Ficheux FRA 62 62
Anna Orlik/Laura Robson BLR/GBR d. Alexandra Krunic/Sandra Zaniewska SRB/POL 46 76(3) 10-2
Irina Khromacheva/An-Sophie Mestach RUS/BEL d. Richel Hogenkamp/Lesley Kerkhove NED 16 63 10-8
2-Elena Bogdan/Noppawan Lertcheewakarn ROU/THA d. Sina Haas/Magda Linette GER/POL 63 63

Second round
Ksenia Kirillova/Martina Trevisan RUS/ITA d. Nathalie Mohn/Gracia Radovanovic FRA 63 62
Isabella Holland/Olivia Rogowska AUS d. 5-Veronica Cepede Royg/Camila Silva PAR/CHI 62 62
3-Timea Babos/Heather Watson HUN/GBR d. Polina Leykina/Ekaterina Nikitina RUS 63 62
Katarena Paliivets/Chanel Simmonds CAN/RSA d. 8-Christina Mchale/Sloane Stephens USA 64 62

6-Yana Buchina/Ksenia Pervak RUS d. Ulrikke Eikeri/Zsofia Susanyi NOR/HUN 26 62 10-0
4-Kristina Mladenovic/Silvia Njiric FRA/CRO d. Stephanie Cornish/Paula Ormaechea GBR/ARG 76(3) 60
7- Beatrice Capra/Lauren Embree USA d. Anna Orlik/Laura Robson BLR/GBR W/O
2-Elena Bogdan/Noppawan Lertcheewakarn ROU/THA d. Irina Khromacheva/An-Sophie Mestach RUS/BEL 63 57 10-3

QF
Ksenia Kirillova/Martina Trevisan RUS/ITA d. Isabella Holland/Olivia Rogowska AUS W/O
3-Timea Babos/Heather Watson HUN/GBR d. Katarena Paliivets/Chanel Simmonds CAN/RSA 63 64

6-Yana Buchina/Ksenia Pervak RUS d. 4-Kristina Mladenovic/Silvia Njiric FRA/CRO 36 63 10-6
2-Elena Bogdan/Noppawan Lertcheewakarn ROU/THA d. 7- Beatrice Capra/Lauren Embree USA 61 64

SF
3-Timea Babos/Heather Watson HUN/GBR d. Ksenia Kirillova/Martina Trevisan RUS/ITA 62 57 10-8
2-Elena Bogdan/Noppawan Lertcheewakarn ROU/THA d. 6-Yana Buchina/Ksenia Pervak RUS 61 46 10-4

Final
2-Elena Bogdan/Noppawan Lertcheewakarn ROU/THA d. 3-Timea Babos/Heather Watson HUN/GBR 36 63 10-8
Jiro's Facebook

Last edited by jirobkk : Jun 6th, 2009 at 03:42 PM.
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 08:59 PM   #148
country flag JujulCactus

Noppawan !
I hope she can play well in Wimbledon !!
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 12:13 PM   #149
country flag jirobkk

Updated 2009 Schedule

14 Jun 21 Roehampton, GBR G1 Grass O
15 Jun 29 Wimbledon, London, GBR GA Grass O
16 Aug 03 Vancouver, CAN (Junior Exempt) CH 75K Hard O
17 Aug 31 US Open, New York, USA GA Hard O
18 Sep 21 Albuquerque, MN, USA (Junior Exempt) CH 75K Hard O
19 Oct 05 Tokyo, JPN (Junior Exempt) CH100K+H Hard O
Jiro's Facebook
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 04:21 PM   #150
country flag jirobkk

Nok got Wimby Q-WC
Jiro's Facebook