Hingis vs Ivanovic Highlights and Full Match - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2007, 07:28 PM   #1
country flag Abizack

Abizack is a name known to all Abizack is a name known to all Abizack is a name known to all Abizack is a name known to all Abizack is a name known to all Abizack is a name known to all Abizack is a name known to all Abizack is a name known to all Abizack is a name known to all Abizack is a name known to all Abizack is a name known to all
Hingis vs Ivanovic Highlights and Full Match

Hingis vs Ivanovic Highlights. First set only, but still some good points...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EC2WLPHH

Last edited by Martian Stacey : Feb 5th, 2007 at 02:48 AM. Reason: changed thread title
Abizack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2007, 08:50 PM   #2
country flag markhingis

markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of
Re: Hingis vs Ivanovic Highlights

the entire match here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S0NQQ6EQ

Abizack,you could change the thread topic to "match + highlights"

Aga Radwańska * MARTA DOMACHOWSKA * Ula Radwańska
Martina Hingis - U R always on my mind
markhingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 01:19 AM   #3
country flag ctan88

ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of

Thanks guys!

MYSKINA ... THE TENNIS WORLD NEEDS YOU - PLEASE JUST COME BACK ALREADY!!! THE WTA NEEDS SOME QUALITY ENTERTAINMENT HAHA

BEST OF LUCK ALSO TO CHAKVETADZE ... THE FUTURE OF WOMENS TENNIS
ctan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 01:21 AM   #4
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute

How does MegaUpload work? I gather it isn't like YouTube where you can just view the video ...
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 01:22 AM   #5
country flag Martian Stacey
Team WTAworld

Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcana View Post
How does MegaUpload work? I gather it isn't like YouTube where you can just view the video ...
No, you need to download the file onto your computer before you can watch it.
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 01:39 AM   #6
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold

awesome!!! THANKS GUYS LOVE YA!
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 02:41 AM   #7
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

Youtube please...
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 08:40 AM   #8
country flag Big Fat Pink Elephant
Team WTAworld

Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future Big Fat Pink Elephant has a brilliant future
Re: Hingis vs Ivanovic Highlights and Full Match

thaaaaaaaaaank u

Wanna hångla?
Big Fat Pink Elephant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2007, 09:54 PM   #9
country flag jamestr234

jamestr234 is an unknown quantity at this point

sweet! many thanks guys!
jamestr234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 01:30 AM   #10
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute

The highlights were good. Was this really a poor match? Still more entertaining than anything at the Australian Open.

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 11:27 PM   #11
country flag MARYANGEL

MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future MARYANGEL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellophane View Post
The highlights were good. Was this really a poor match? Still more entertaining than anything at the Australian Open.
You can find the all match here:

http://forum2.hingis.org/forums/index.php?showforum=95
MARYANGEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote