Suicide Tennis Rankings - Updated After Eastbourne/Rosmalen + YEC Race - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2007, 05:40 PM   #76
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide Tennis Rankings - Updated After Doha/Acapulco

New rankings

The rankings is out again and we had some chances.
smokovec is still number 1. Now for 3 (4) weeks in a row.
He has a lot to defend in Miami and timray and DomenicDemaria are close. New number 1 in the new rankings?

Stingray entered the top 10 and Drake1980 is also close now.
adachi made a jump from 21 to 13 and Freakan goes from 23 to 14.
Davenselesport dropped out of the top 10. being knocked out in the 2nd round of Indian Wells.
The Jabberwock won 24 places with the win in Indian Wells.
Runnerup MARYANGEL goes from 80 to 62.
Dexter played his first tournament afer Montreal and is still in top 100.
droolv3 was the best newbie, with reaching day 7 in Indian Wells. Now already at place 137.
Besides The Jabberwock, also Dor_Y, gigberi and tuna entered the top 100 for the first time.
With 5 new players in Indian Wells, we have a total of 238 ranked players.

Rankings after Indian Wells

Rankings after Indian Wells

At player name

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2007, 06:33 PM   #77
country flag Fire_Fox

Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute Fire_Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide Tennis Rankings - Updated After Indian Wells

I was behind the top 100 at the begining of the year and now I`m 64

Hope, I improve my ranking after Miami, because half of players are lost in the day 1.

Good luck to all!
Fire_Fox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 09:08 PM   #78
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide Tennis Rankings - Updated After Indian Wells + YEC Race

Here's the ranking for YEC!
Is it needed to make another thread for it, or is it ok to put it here?

Race YEC after Indian Wells

At player name

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 10:12 PM   #79
country flag Stingray

Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of

Wow- TOP 10!!!!!! Didn't play seriously till clay season last year to reaping rewards now
Thanks for running this game guys, am very excited by the world of byes that i can now get!
Stingray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 10:30 PM   #80
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update

I finally cracked TOP 40
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 10:44 PM   #81
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!!! Cool, thanks for update!!!

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 05:59 AM   #82
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see me and seenop doing so well on the YEC!
Of course, I've done nothing outside of the Australian.
Nice job again, Sjoerd. Love you!
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 06:45 AM   #83
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
Nice to see me and seenop doing so well on the YEC!
Of course, I've done nothing outside of the Australian.
Nice job again, Sjoerd. Love you!
Welcome!

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 03:45 PM   #84
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 12th
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 04:56 PM   #85
country flag timray

timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic Fan!!!! View Post
New rankings

The rankings is out again and we had some chances.
smokovec is still number 1. Now for 3 (4) weeks in a row.
He has a lot to defend in Miami and timray and DomenicDemaria are close. New number 1 in the new rankings?
Yes
timray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 04:21 PM   #86
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute

Back out of the top 30, but I should come back after Miami
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 07:42 PM   #87
country flag Stingray

Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of

I have a feeling i've dropped out of top 10 after only 1 week
Stingray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2007, 09:35 PM   #88
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Rankings Miami

Rankings after Miami

At player name

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova

Last edited by DAVAJ MKirilenko : Apr 14th, 2007 at 12:36 AM.
Old Apr 8th, 2007, 10:00 PM   #89
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide Tennis Rankings - Updated After Miami + YEC Race

Thanks again Sjoerd. :]
always so good to us.
Old Apr 8th, 2007, 10:01 PM   #90
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

Re: Suicide Tennis Rankings - Updated After Miami + YEC Race

And congrats Timray on being # 1. :]