Australian Money Tournament Circuit - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2007, 09:49 PM   #46
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Money Tournament Circuit

SEMI FINAL RESULTS

(5) Tammi Patterson (VIC) def. (1) Adriana Szili (SA) 6-3, 6-0
(4) Tyra Calderwood (NSW) def. (2) Isabella Holland (QLD) 6-3, 4-6, 6-1
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2007, 09:50 PM   #47
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

FINAL
(5) Tammi Patterson (VIC) vs. (4) Tyra Calderwood (NSW)

WHO WILL WIN?
- Defending Champion Patterson OR
- Tournament Favourite Calderwood?

The final will be played at 9:00am at Melbourne Park, today
Old Apr 22nd, 2007, 12:46 AM   #48
country flag ~*Jordi*~

~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light ~*Jordi*~ is a glorious beacon of light

interesting final! good luck both girls
~*Jordi*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2007, 06:59 AM   #49
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Great win for Tammi over adriana there!

Interesting to see if she can back up against Tyra!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2007, 09:08 PM   #50
country flag OZTENNIS

Final
(4) Calderwood def. (5) Patterson 6-2, 6-7(3), 7-6(3)!!
Old May 6th, 2007, 10:08 PM   #51
country flag OZTENNIS

2007 Queensland Claycourt Championships & AMT

1) Jessica Schaer (QLD)
2) Renee Binnie (QLD)
3) Prue Teitzel (QLD)
4) Kristy Sinclair (QLD)
5) Alice Watter (QLD)
6) Monika Wejnert (QLD)
7) Cody Morris (QLD)
8) Rebecca Cook (QLD)
Old May 6th, 2007, 10:08 PM   #52
country flag OZTENNIS

Link to drawsheet and results:
http://www.tennis.com.au/pages/defau...4&pageId=12306
Old May 6th, 2007, 10:10 PM   #53
country flag OZTENNIS

Quarter Finals

(1) Schaer def. (7) Morris 6-0, 6-1
(6) Wejnert def. A. Sumner 6-1, 6-1
(8) Cook def. J.T. Welford 6-4, 6-0
(5) Watter def. (2) Binnie 5-7, 7-6, 6-4
Old May 6th, 2007, 10:11 PM   #54
country flag OZTENNIS

Semi Finals

(6) Wejnert def. (1) Schaer 6-2, 6-4
(8) Cook def. (5) Watter 6-4, 7-6
Old May 6th, 2007, 10:11 PM   #55
country flag OZTENNIS

Final - Mon 9am

(6) Wejnert def. (8) Cook 6-1, 6-3

Last edited by OZTENNIS : May 7th, 2007 at 09:36 PM.
OZTENNIS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2007, 09:38 PM   #56
country flag OZTENNIS

And Monika Wejnert takes out the singles title!

This is awesome news as she gets $A1000 for winning. I hope that this money helps her to achieve even bigger and better things!
--------------
This week the Queensland Claycourt Circuit arrives in Gympie. The tournament will be conducted from May 11-May 13 at the Queen's Park Tennis Centre on the Bruce Highway...
Old May 9th, 2007, 02:21 PM   #57
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Someone should start a cheering thread for Monika soon!
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2007, 07:52 AM   #58
country flag OZTENNIS

Gympie AMT:

Drawsheet and Results:
http://www.tennis.com.au/pages/defau...4&pageId=12306
Old May 14th, 2007, 07:59 AM   #59
country flag OZTENNIS

MY REPORT FROM DAY 3 AT GYMPIE.

Gympie was a scene of tennis chaos yesterday with no play at all on the Saturday due to persistent wet weather. And so tennis lovers were in for a feast yesterday! I got to see Emelyn Starr, Stephanie Wiltshire, Rachel Houpapa, Monika Wejnert and Sarah Benad play, although I can say I was very disappointed with Starr, Houpapa and to a lesser extent Benad.

The other local Queensland girls, most notably Cody Morris, competed very well, with Morris coming away with what was a fabulous 8-5 upset of No.1 seeded Starr in the quarter finals. after trailing 3-1. This set up a semi final showdown between Morris and the impressive No.3 seed Stephanie Wiltshire. Wiltshire scored a good 8-5 win over Houpapa in the quarters, who was nothing special. I certainly expected more. Nevertheless, Wiltshire seemed visibly ill when she retired from the court, and she struggled against Morris in the semis. After opening up a 4-1 lead, Wiltshire crumbled and Morris eeked out the set in a tiebreak. From there though, the 16&Under national hardcourt champ picked up her game, and Cody exploded with self doubt. This is the only thing that will hold her back, and Stephanie duly won 6-7, 6-2, 12-10 (MT)

to be continued...
Old May 14th, 2007, 09:51 AM   #60
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Rachel H would need some matches to get used to the courts, she is a fast court player and im sure you will change your mind next time you see her!

Emelyn Starr is a good player too, obviously a bad day, as she should of won this hands down, if she played anything like she did at Perth ITF!

Sarah Benad...No comment
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote