Australian Money Tournament Circuit - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 29th, 2012, 06:28 AM   #496
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of
Re: Australian Money Tournament Circuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyC View Post
Isabelle Wallace did pretty well this week in a platinum AMT, she beat Hadzic 76 62 in the semis and then beat Peers in the final 36 62 11-9.
Good for Isabelle. Two pretty big scalps there !
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 29th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #497
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Sally
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 04:40 AM   #498
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

I popped down to watch Letcher at the Easter Gold Cup in Toowoomba. She lost her Quarter Final to Charlotte Fuller, it's pretty obvious she's playing through an injury. She raced through the first set 61 and then mid way through the second just decelerated and ended up losing the third 60. Elizabeth James beat Fuller in the final today very very easily 6-1 6-1. She's pretty good, she won a marathon against Shannon Golds in the semi's too.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 05:48 AM   #499
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Shannon! Haven't seen her name in a while.

Thanks for the report Did you see anything/anyone else noteworthy?
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 05:59 AM   #500
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't tell who most of them were not too many noteworthy names in the draw. I was expecting good things from Andjela Djokovic (no not just from her last name) but she got absolutely smashed by James. Not sure why Breanna Tilly didn't play, she's our #1 player so strange to not see her in the event. Didn't really see any other girls that were much better than a good club level.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 06:25 AM   #501
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

Sletcher still has an injury? i wonder if she was playing in Mexico with it... it would be strange if she was since she had about a year break from the game. i hope she keeps at it though

Viki Rajicic tore up the platinum this week 60 60, 64 60, 63 60 and 64 62 against Bengson in the final. i hope she finds time to travel this year amongst exams and school work
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 03:53 AM   #502
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

A couple of interesting results at the AMT in Gosford this week.
Quarter Final: [8] Deeon Mladin d. [1] Emelyn Starr 6/2 0/6 15/13
Quarter Final: Nina Catovic d. [4] Tyra Calderwood 7/6(3) 6/3
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 04:19 AM   #503
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. Go Deeon. Nina would be seeded too but went for basically a whole without playing a tournament.
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #504
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Nice win there for Deeon after a string of annoying injuries.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #505
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Emelyn if only someone could go back in time and sort her head out...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #506
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

2012 Victorian Claycourt Champs [PLATINUM]

F - Viktorija Rajicic d Azra Hadzic 6-3 6-2

Other results -

2R - Naiktha Bains d Destanee Aiava 6-2 7-6(6)
Qtr - Alison Bai d Naiktha Bains 6-2 6-3

2012 Chinchilla Open [SILVER]

F - Sophie Letcher [1] d Cassie Gramlick [2] 6-3 3-6 6-1
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #507
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

another national title for viki!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #508
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Good win for Alison there

Chinchilla Open love it
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #509
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

She's a much better player than Hadzic, nice win
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:41 AM   #510
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Gosford Platinum AMT

R2: (Q)Yana Mogilnitskaya def. (1)Emelyn Starr 6-3 6-3

QF: (Q)Michelle Bryicki def. (4)Dianne Hollands 3-6 6-4 6-3
QF: (6)Leah Daw def. (3) Abbie Myers 6-2 3-0
QF: (2)Tyra Calderwood def. (8)Deeon Mladin 6-4 6-3

SF: (Q)Michelle Bryicki def. (Q)Yana Mogilnitskaya 6-3 6-0
SF: (6)Leah Daw def. (2)Tyra Calderwood 6-3 6-1

F: (Q)Michelle Bryicki def. (6)Leah Daw 3-6 6-1 6-2

Great to see Michelle randomly pop up. I guess she has finished her Uni career in the states. Hopefully she will play a few ITF's later in the year.
Trudi Musgrave also played doubles here but she went down in the SF's.

Jarmila Groth, Anastasia Rodionova, Isabella Holland, Olivia Rogowska

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kim Clijsters, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote