Australian Money Tournament Circuit - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 16th, 2011, 09:23 AM   #481
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of
Re: Australian Money Tournament Circuit

god to see Deeon Mladin back and playing good tennis
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 16th, 2011, 11:17 AM   #482
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

It's good to see Lucy playing some tournaments again
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 02:36 AM   #483
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Abbie Myers def. Em Starr in the final of the big AMT this week. Pity Abbie didn't play more on the Aussie ITF circuit. She might have had a few wins.

Btw, I love all the old school names on the player's list at this AMT: Luke Bourgeios, Hayley Ericksen, Trudi Musgrave, Lejla Husic, Lucia Gonzalez, Bianca Chidrawi, Christina Horiatopoulos, Jurek Stasiak...
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 02:57 AM   #484
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

and Ryan Henry was also there, that guy had potential to do something, just think what might of been for him and Todd Reid if they had been able to stick around...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 03:45 AM   #485
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

All we need is Bianca Acquistapace back and we're rolling!
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 08:46 AM   #486
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Stasiak!!! (My old coach).
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 07:10 AM   #487
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
Abbie Myers def. Em Starr in the final of the big AMT this week. Pity Abbie didn't play more on the Aussie ITF circuit. She might have had a few wins.

Btw, I love all the old school names on the player's list at this AMT: Luke Bourgeios, Hayley Ericksen, Trudi Musgrave, Lejla Husic, Lucia Gonzalez, Bianca Chidrawi, Christina Horiatopoulos, Jurek Stasiak...
Hey which tournament are you refering to btw??
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 07:25 AM   #488
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Hey which tournament are you refering to btw??
http://tournaments.tennis.com.au/spo...6-FF8066BA4602
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 06:32 AM   #489
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Vic Grasscourts at Geelong

R3
Zoe Hives def Azra Hadzic 64 60
Georgina Ruhrig def Eliza Long 64 63

QF
Isabelle Wallace def Bianca Tepper 63 62
Vicky Rajicic def Georgina Ruhrig 67 63 61

Final
Rajicic v Wallace....

Vicky should win this hopefully she will then be in the sydney qualies draw....
|
Old Dec 29th, 2011, 07:24 AM   #490
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

Wallace young and crafty lefty, good effort to make platinum final
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #491
country flag Territory

Go Trudi Musgrave! She just took out a gold AMT in Newcastle losing 9 games in 4 matches and beating Deeon Mladin and Em Starr en route! Bring on the comeback!

There are a few good players playing in the Tasmanian Open. Mirkovic was in the draw but withdrew
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 06:09 PM   #492
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

when is the next touurnament?
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 05:26 AM   #493
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

there are a lot of AMTs ..

Go check for yourself on the TA Calendar.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 07:02 AM   #494
country flag ozfan44

visit http://tournaments.tennis.com.au every now and then....
|
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 06:14 AM   #495
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

Isabelle Wallace did pretty well this week in a platinum AMT, she beat Hadzic 76 62 in the semis and then beat Peers in the final 36 62 11-9.
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote