Australian Money Tournament Circuit - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 05:52 AM   #376
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of
Re: Australian Money Tournament Circuit

lol lets reignite this debate
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 06:13 AM   #377
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutho12 View Post
Untrue and unfair bout jess!!
Karolina Wlodarczak def Jess Moore 7-6(2) 6-4
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 07:11 AM   #378
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSBOY View Post
Karolina Wlodarczak def Jess Moore 7-6(2) 6-4
Its one match and jess has one md gs matches unlike nearly all these girls
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 02:02 PM   #379
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutho12 View Post
Its one match and jess has one md gs matches unlike nearly all these girls
Learn to spell, and Jess beat a sick player with the flu, a WC that had cramps, and another wildcard barely 15yo who choked on nerves, hardly impressive compared to Rogowska beating Kirilenko and pushing world number 1 Safina to 3 sets!

Jess Moore has less ability than Shannon Golds! She will never be top 150 again!!
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 09:07 PM   #380
country flag sutho12

sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all sutho12 is a name known to all

I can spell so piss off u know wat I said, thanks, end of convo. Im not saying anymore to you...
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:45 PM   #381
country flag Daniel K

Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute

Daniel K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 03:53 AM   #382
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Im not going to get into this shit all again i think everyone knows where most of us stand and rightly so i respect everyone is entitled to their opinions on here.

BTW Safina may have been number one at the time but she played like nothing anywhere near that and hasn't for a long time. Yes Olivia played well in that match but as some of you so quickly do with Jess, put it into perspective.
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 04:31 AM   #383
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

I say let's wait until the end of 2011 and compare rankings as that should tell the tale.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 05:03 AM   #384
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

There's a platinum AMT just started today with some pretty good players: Rogowska, Rajicic, Wejnert and Hadzic are the top 4 seeds.

But I'm interested to see that Bianca Tepper is back playing. She got herself a WTA ranking in 2009 as a 17-year old, but seems like she was injured all last year. She might have some potential? Interested to see what she does this year...
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 08:56 AM   #385
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
^^

I heard the same thing and that Jess is now working with Paul McNamee!!
Paul was interviewed a few weeks back and made reference to an Aussie junior that had something like 7 coaches during her time at AIS/TA. I bet it was Jess he was referring too.

Hopefully Paul is working with Jess. So much energy which can only rub off on her.
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 09:42 AM   #386
AUSBOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
Paul was interviewed a few weeks back and made reference to an Aussie junior that had something like 7 coaches during her time at AIS/TA. I bet it was Jess he was referring too.

Hopefully Paul is working with Jess. So much energy which can only rub off on her.
Well when someone like Nicole Pratt gives up on a player, you know they have to be pretty crap and not capable of going anywhere fast with their career
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #387
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Did Nicole actually give up on her..? As in ditch her? Ouch.
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 04:21 AM   #388
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees. View Post
Did Nicole actually give up on her..? As in ditch her? Ouch.
I wouldn't listen to much of what he says about Jess..tends to exaggerate a little when it comes to her
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 05:41 AM   #389
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly nobody is good enough for the Prattasaurus. I mean, look at her strike record. Amaze.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 06:28 AM   #390
country flag Daniel K

Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute Daniel K has a reputation beyond repute

Correct she's a useless coach.
Daniel K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote