Australian Money Tournament Circuit - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:08 AM   #316
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Re: Australian Money Tournament Circuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
^^^

Well at least she injected some life into politics
KRudd , Wayne Swan () and Her Excellency Quentin Bryce

If only we had Julia Gillard...
Um not an impressive list
Swan
I'll be more of a fan of Kev when I finally get my 900 bucks
Why would you want Gillard. Im waiting for the day when that woman actually answers a question
Onto tennis - I reckon Shannon might break up the showdown between Liv and Izzie.
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:18 AM   #317
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

^^
Regardless of it being an important list, they are still 3 of the most powerful people in politics

Semi Finals
Olivia ROGOWSKA (VIC) (1) defeated Shannon GOLDS (QLD) (5) 6-2 5-7 6-0
Isabella HOLLAND (QLD) (4) defeated Sophie LETCHER (QLD) (6) 6-2 6-4

We got the final we wanted
WHO DO WE WANT TO WIN?
I'm going for Bella
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:20 AM   #318
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and BTW, Calderwood made the doubles final Danimoo, so excuses for her loss to Nancarrow run thin...
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:34 AM   #319
country flag OZTENNIS

H2H History...

ROGOWSKA, Olivia (VIC) leads HOLLAND, Isabella (QLD) 1-0

2008 19th Mitsubishi Lancer International Junior Championships - Manila, Philippines
Grade 1, Girls Singles, Main Draw of 64

ROGOWSKA (VIC) defeated HOLLAND (QLD) 6-0 6-2

First step to deciding the French Open wildcard...
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:01 AM   #320
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to both on making the final, it was expected of them. Rogowska v Holland final Hopefully it's a closer contest than their last meeting, but I still hope Olivia comes out on top.

By the way, what a perfect time to hold an AMT, giving the girls some match practice ahead of the ITF's since they've been MIA for a while. Hopefully Rogowska and Holland are regularly finalists over the coming few weeks.

GO OLIVIA!

Prediction?

Rogowska def Holland 7-5 6-3
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:01 AM   #321
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh Tyra..I do try

Great final! Really looking forward to this one, I expect Olivia to win but with a closer scoreline but probably will win for the same reason as her last one, she will be too solid for Isabella and will work her around the court.

I really hope TA, if they are going for youth in the French Open WC, please please give it to one of these girls. I think the winner of this match will be a great indication to who will get it, but ultimately it'll come down to who succeeds the most at the ITF tournaments.

I think it would only be Moore, Holland, Rogowska, Wejnert in their selection process at this stage. Jess just cause...you know..
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:17 AM   #322
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS

WHO DO WE WANT TO WIN?
Olivia

She's my favourite of the Aussie juniors. But Izzy is probably my second so it doesn't really matter who wins. Besides, it's only an AMT so the main thing is match practice!
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:21 AM   #323
country flag OZTENNIS

Jess still has a chance to prove her worth at Fed Cup and at the 2 x 25k's. TA would happily give her the wildcard, too, if she shows form and consistency. But for most people on here now (including me) she has done her dash with international Grand Slam wildcards. And besides it would be good experience for her to play qualifying.

I think Monika can be ruled from the short list too. She has not had any experience of clay in Europe that I can remember and just because she might have a few ITFs up her sleeve her in Queensland, it doesn't really help. She would be better off on the grass with her hard, flat groundstrokes...

A few people might argue for Ferguson to get the wildcard but it seems she has done her dash with TA.
Rodionova won't get it either.

So, yes, this will be a great first step for either Rogowska or Holland towards the wildcard.
I'm tipping Holland for a straight sets win, 7-6, 6-4
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 10:23 AM   #324
country flag OZTENNIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Olivia

She's my favourite of the Aussie juniors. But Izzy is probably my second so it doesn't really matter who wins. Besides, it's only an AMT so the main thing is match practice!
True, but it will put the winner in the box position for the FO WC, methinks.
I don't mind who wins either, to be honest. Olivia is such a nice person and deserves all the success she has had, and will have
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 09:51 AM   #325
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

FINAL: Rogowska def Holland 6-1 6-4

Well done, Olivia. Great form going into these $25K's, and has the headstart (on Holland anyway) on the FO WC. Great week!
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 11:11 AM   #326
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Expected for Olivia Hope she continues in this fashion into the 25ks.
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 02:44 PM   #327
country flag OZTENNIS

Surprised that it was so one sided
Olivia
Isabella

Good luck to both at the 25k
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 12:06 AM   #328
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

Great win for Olivia, should be full of confidence going into the challengers now. I thought she would win this easily, but I am still kind of surprised by it.

Tough loss of Issy, but she still made the final and had some good wins. Will be interesting to see if she goes into her next tournaments a bit more motivated now.

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2009, 12:38 AM   #329
country flag Dani12

Sydney AMT#2

F: Jenny Le d. Ellen Barry 3-6, 6-3, 6-4

It is a good win for Jenny even if Ellen has had a long lay off.
Old May 16th, 2009, 07:32 AM   #330
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Ellen Barry went from three hundred and something last year to now being unranked coz she didnt play. Not that anyone cares, I certainly dont.