Australian Money Tournament Circuit - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2008, 07:37 AM   #166
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future
Re: Wilson AMT #4: F - Evie def, Daniella 6-3 7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
Wilson AMT #4

Final
Evie DOMINIKOVIC (AUS) (3) defeated Daniella DOMINIKOVIC (AUS) (1) 6-3 7-5

Imagine what she could do if she was training full time and back on the circuit
Please think about it Evie
I wouldn't get too excited by this. Evie only beat a bunch of unknowns & her extremely out of form sister. Dani's not much more than a bagel girl when it comes to singles overseas.....
Still, nice to see Evie playing..
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2008, 07:51 AM   #167
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Money Tournament Circuit

Victoria AMT #5

Round of 16:

Daniella Dominikovic [1] v. Tanja Kovacevic
Lara Giltinan v. Shannyn Ricketts [8]
Kimberly Ruxton [4] v. Jenny Le [14]
Sandy Vo v. Nancy Ferguson [7]
Ashlee Brown [6] v. Jo-Anne Karaitiana [9]
Lejla Husic v. Olivia Rogowska [3]
Chloe West [5] v. Karen Filippou [11]
Alyssa Hibberd [16] v. Evie Dominikovic [2]

Will be interesting to see Evie up against Rogowska maybe even just to see where her game is at against a decent opponent. They should meet in the semi's with the winner playing Daniella in the final, if all goes to plan.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2008, 12:07 PM   #168
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Good to see Lara Giltinan playing again. I drove past her Dad Bob's tennis centre today and wondered what had happened to her. I watched her play a few times and she was fantastic!
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2008, 04:44 AM   #169
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Daniella Dominikovic [1] def. Tanja Kovacevic 6-1, 6-1
Lara Giltinan def. Shannyn Ricketts [8] 4-1 RET.
Kimberly Ruxton [4] def. Jenny Le [14] 6-2, 6-1
Sandy Vo def. Nancy Ferguson [7] 6-4, 6-3
Jo-Anne Karaitiana [9]def. Ashlee Brown [6] 6-3, 6-2
Olivia Rogowska [3] def. Lejla Husic 5-7, 6-2, 6-1
Karen Filippou [11] def. Chloe West [5] 6-4, 6-3
Evie Dominikovic [2] def. Alyssa Hibberd [16] 7-5, 6-1

Olivia, bad first set...Dominikovic v. Giltinan should be interesting.
Old Aug 1st, 2008, 04:46 AM   #170
country flag Dani12

And Dominikovic sisters are playing doubles together this time, which seems to have been a good choice as they beat Le and B. Tepper 6-0, 6-0.
Old Aug 1st, 2008, 11:13 AM   #171
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

A very interesting tournament this.
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 08:58 AM   #172
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Ashlee and Nacy losing Probably both too busy worried about how they were looking!!

Jo-Anne Nice Chick!!

Quater Finals
Giltinan def Dani Dominikovic 61 62
Ruxton def Vo 61 61
Rogowska def Karatiana 63 60
Evie Dominikovic def Filipou 63 60

Semi
Giltinan def Ruxton 61 36 60
Rogowska def Evie 64 46 64
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 10:15 AM   #173
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

o god dani... wtf

yay for olivia
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 10:27 AM   #174
country flag Dani12

Lara! Good result there, doubt she'll beat Olivia, but I hope she tries to make something of this and plays some more, she definitely has some talent.
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 10:46 AM   #175
Golovinjured.

Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute Golovinjured. has a reputation beyond repute

Olivia Nice win over Evie!

What are these things anyway? Do they even get points?
Golovinjured. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 10:47 AM   #176
country flag Dani12

Australian ranking points I assume, no WTA points though. Otherwise just money.
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 11:21 AM   #177
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

^^^
I think the winner gets close to $A2 000 in prizemoney and 450 Australian ranking points (1 WTA Ranking Point = 500 Australian Ranking Points). They are supposed to bridge the gap between juniors and the ITF Women's Circuit, but they aren't as strong as they could/should be.

Olivia
Evie
Daniella
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 03:50 PM   #178
country flag scottsue

That is an amazing win from Lara and this should convince her to go on with her career. Honestly injury free this girl could be really good.
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 06:04 PM   #179
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

To those who saw Lara play AO qualies years ago, what did you think of her?
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 08:07 AM   #180
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

^ Not much.

Beating Daniella these days is hardly a mean feat.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote