Peng's Party at Pattaya Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:35 AM   #1
country flag Slumpsova

Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Peng's Party at Pattaya Open

Go Peng !!!
Slumpsova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:37 AM   #2
country flag DolceVita

DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peng's Party at Pattaya Open

Shuai
DolceVita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:20 PM   #3
country flag GrassClay

GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all

win the title plz
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:36 PM   #4
country flag wsxwb0107

wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light

shuai,please don't lose at first round!
wsxwb0107 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:23 PM   #5
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Go Shuai!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:44 PM   #6
country flag kikikid

kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light

Come on,peng.
you could do that.
win the trophy.
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 06:01 PM   #7
country flag Alec

Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all

good luck, shuai peng
Alec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 03:27 AM   #8
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

I hope you can win you first WTA title in there!!!!!
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 01:04 PM   #9
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Shushu

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 05:29 PM   #10
country flag zhangxian22

zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold

It's not easy for her
especially in the 2nd and 3rd round
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 04:36 AM   #11
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute

Love you, Shushu .

Note, I'm embracing the Shushu nickname.
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 12:14 PM   #12
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake3781 View Post
Love you, Shushu .

Note, I'm embracing the Shushu nickname.
Oh that would be a nice nickname

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 12:31 PM   #13
country flag wukenaihe

wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold

tuna, are u going to the tournament?
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 12:38 PM   #14
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 4th, 2007, 03:30 PM   #15
country flag Slumpsova

Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wukenaihe View Post
tuna, are u going to the tournament?
probably, it depends on how interesting SF amd Final are
hopefully Peng stays in the tournament until weekend.
Slumpsova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote