Pattaya Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 10:18 AM   #1
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold
Pattaya Open

Pattaya Open

Pattaya City, Thailand
February 5-11, 2007
Tier IV
Prize Money: $170,000
Draw: 32M/32Q/16D
Surface: Hardcourt/Outdoors

Maindraw:

1. Marion Bartoli (France, wta#1Cool
2. Maria Kirilenko (Russia, 30)
3. Mara Santangelo (Italy, 31)
4. Sybille Bammer (Austria, 49)
5. Maria Elena Camerin 2 (Italy, 50)
6. Jelena Kostanic (Croatia, 51)
7. Lourdes Dominguez Lino (Spain, 52)
8. Romina Oprandi 2 (Italy, 53)
9. Catalina Castano (Colombia, 54)
10. Shuai Peng (China, 55)
11. Aiko Nakamura (Japan, 57)
12. Gisela Dulko (Argentina, 59)
13. Vania King 1 (USA, 60)
14. Sania Mirza (India, 65)
15. Jarmila Gajdosova 1 (Slovakia, 69)
16. Vasilisa Bardina (Russia, 71)
17. Tamarine Tanasugarn (Thailand, 72)
18. Yung-Jan Chan (Taiwan, 73)
19. Nicole Pratt (Australia, 77)
20. Yuliana Fedak 2 (Ukraine, 80)
21. Nuria Llagostera Vives (Spain, SR)
22. Taintain Sun (China)
23. Martina Sucha (Slovakia)
24. WC
25. WC
26. WC Silver Exempt
27. Q
28. Q
29. Q
30. Q
31. X Beijing 23 Oct 06: Marina Erakovic (New Zealand, 162)
32. X Keohsiung 13 Nov 06: Su Wei Hsieh (Taiwan, 129)
JimM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 02:58 PM   #2
country flag Kirilenko_Kamp

Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya Open

Good luck in Pattaya Makiri! I'm expecting her to go deep in the tourney and have great results here. Possibly winning the title
Kirilenko_Kamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 04:56 AM   #3
country flag kirilenko_ishot

kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light

its a very weak field, i think the only person makiri would struggle against is Mirza
kirilenko_ishot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 06:13 AM   #4
country flag Wednesday

Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all

Go Makiri
Wednesday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 06:19 AM   #5
country flag Wednesday

Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all

I think Maria is the favourite to win because Marion lost 6-0 6-2 in the first round of Tokyo, Mara is so inconsistant, Mirza is also very inconsistant and I cannot see her winning this event, most of the other players are fairly average.

Come on Maria!
Wednesday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 06:23 AM   #6
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

Very weak field indeed, she should go deep into this event.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 01:13 PM   #7
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to try and not expect too much right now. She has to face Nicole Pratt first.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 03:46 PM   #8
country flag felipemiami

felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold

Vamos Maria!! Try Your Best!!
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 05:10 PM   #9
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Maria.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 06:03 PM   #10
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Makiri!
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 06:09 PM   #11
country flag Anahi

Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold

Good Luck Makiri!!!!
Ksenia Pervak - Caroline Wozniacki - Tamaryn Hendler
Alizé Cornet - Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova - Mathilde Johansson

Anahi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 08:43 PM   #12
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Maria, if she plays well she could have an awesome tournament and has a great chance to win it.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 01:22 PM   #13
country flag Ravsieg

Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck.

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Maria Kirilenko ~ Dominika Cibulkova ~ Raluca Olaru ~ Viktoria Azarenka

Formerly ~Kirilenko#1Fan~
Ravsieg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 01:56 PM   #14
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation

Out of such a weak field, Maria gets the toughest quarter of them all.
Good luck Masha!
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 05:41 PM   #15
country flag TennisPlayingFox

TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Makiri! go deep here!
Peng-Petrova-Sharapova-Clijsters-Hantuchova-Craybas-Dulko-Gronefeld-Fujiwara-Srebotnik--Kirilenko-Chakvetadze-Pironkova-Laine-Hingis-Camerin-Parmentier-Schnyder-Voskoboeva-Medina Garrigues-Makarova-Cirstea-Cornet-Jankovic-Zvonareva-Rodina-Coin-Groth-Safarova-Dokic-McHale-Begu-Panova-Falconi-Dolonts-Soler Espinosa
TennisPlayingFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote