Reasons why we love Maria Kirilenko - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2007, 04:09 PM   #1
country flag _lotti_

_lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice _lotti_ is just really nice
Reasons why we love Maria Kirilenko

So firstly she has a sweet smile
and the greatest laugh
_lotti_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2007, 04:12 PM   #2
country flag Benchwarmer1

Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future Benchwarmer1 has a brilliant future
Re: Reasons why we love Maria Kirilenko

what's not to love

Dream Theater = Amazing

Official Metalhead Of The Maria Mafia
Official Bass Guitarist In Kirilenko's Orchestra
Benchwarmer1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2007, 08:00 PM   #3
country flag kirilenko_ishot

kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light

apart from the reason that shes beautiful and has a great smile, i think that she can play some great tennis. She has great ground strokes, shows a lot of fight and she looks really elegant when moving around the court!!
kirilenko_ishot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 07:16 AM   #4
country flag Wednesday

Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all Wednesday is a name known to all

She is very very very nice looking
Wednesday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 09:44 AM   #5
country flag Ravsieg

Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute

I love her style of tennis (when she does play it), and the fact she appears to be always nice (if not shy) off court. Being gorgeous is a bonus.

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Maria Kirilenko ~ Dominika Cibulkova ~ Raluca Olaru ~ Viktoria Azarenka

Formerly ~Kirilenko#1Fan~
Ravsieg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 09:48 AM   #6
country flag payaSo

payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice

She has pompoms on her socks.
payaSo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 10:47 AM   #7
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

She is sooo cute and sweet and is friends with big Masha.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 02:12 PM   #8
country flag Kirilenko_Kamp

Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold

Reasons why we love Maria Kirilenko you ask??? It's simple, she just makes me smile.....
Kirilenko_Kamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 01:25 AM   #9
country flag felipemiami

felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold felipemiami is a splendid one to behold

theres no words to explain why we love Maria.. =)
Old Feb 11th, 2007, 12:18 PM   #10
country flag fun_chumm

fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all

amen to that felipemiami..