Sammy Pics!!! - Page 301 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #4501
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammy Pics!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Is it just me or has Sam bulked up since last year? Her arms look awesome!
:
Yeah, her arms do look great at the moment. But then they pretty much always do

It might have been that she couldn't do much legwork due to her ankle surgery during the offseason, so she spent more time on upper body strength. I can just see her sitting in hospital pumping out some dumbbell curls

Her shoulders in this one are amazing

Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #4502
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

Twitter SydneyTennis
"Sam #Stosur chats to the media. She plays tomorrow not before 5pm"

Twitter USANA_ANZ
"Our USANA Ambassador Sam Stosur just popped by to say hi. Wishing you all the best!!"

Last edited by Jo. : Jan 6th, 2013 at 01:09 PM. Reason: another photo
Jo. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #4503
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Sydney-2013.

Molly M is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #4504
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #4505
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Yeah, her arms do look great at the moment. But then they pretty much always do

It might have been that she couldn't do much legwork due to her ankle surgery during the offseason, so she spent more time on upper body strength. I can just see her sitting in hospital pumping out some dumbbell curls

Her shoulders in this one are amazing

Yes, I can see it too. And it's a damn good thing I can't project my mental images onto this thread because I'd be in serious trouble!

"Hellllooooo, Nurse! Welcome to the gun show!"
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:20 AM   #4506
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

Sam In Melbourne
Attached Images
File Type: jpg STOSUR.jpg (26.9 KB, 15 views)
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:05 AM   #4507
country flag Molly M

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #4508
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly M View Post

Love these photos
Ado. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #4509
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #4510
country flag Jo.

Facebook: "There were some extra guests in the player restaurant today at Melbourne Park. The croc and me and Ruby the..... Coming up."

"Ruby the joey. He was so cute."

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #4511
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo. View Post
"Asics silencing Lacoste by Sam Stosur".
B.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #4512
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
B.

That's a good one, Bert!!

But damn! Those crocs are heavy. Could become part of Sam's new training regimen...Crocodile Bench Press and Koala Curls. She seems to be pretty fond of the joey, though. Adorable....I really like these pics!

And could one of you Aussies clarify something....is he a wallaby or a kangaroo?
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #4513
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
B.

This is the new logo (hope I don't get sued ) :
Attached Images
File Type: png New logo.png (90.3 KB, 8 views)
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #4514
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
And could one of you Aussies clarify something....is he a wallaby or a kangaroo?
Not completely sure, but I think a kangaroo. He's pretty big for a joey, I think a wallaby joey would be smaller.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #4515
country flag Molly M

Practice in Melbourne.

Last edited by Molly M : Jan 10th, 2013 at 02:31 PM.
Closed Thread