Sammy Pics!!! - Page 297 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 09:56 PM   #4441
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice
Re: Sammy Pics!!!

Three new pics Sam posted today

"A picture says one word, my morning at sculptures by the sea"

"Stand Up Paddle Boarding on the Harbour...so good to be home"

"Needed to cool off"

Haha, love that last one!
Jo. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:58 PM   #4442
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Thanks for posting these, Jo!

Haha -- I just noticed that foot in the bottom left corner of the last pic. Cute foot. You know, if you're into feet and all. Not saying that I have a foot fetish or anything. But if I did, it would be a cute foot. And lovely toes, as well. Just sayin'....

I really, really want to be there (or a place like it) instead of working this weekend.
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #4443
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Sam goes back to school
2012-11-09

Enjoying some time away from tennis in the off-season, Sam Stosur returned to her former school on the Gold Coast to chat to students about setting and achieving goals.

Molly M is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #4444
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Molly M is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #4445
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Just found that interview
B.

bertisonline is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #4446
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

Facebook: "1st preseason training session done! Bring on 2013 "

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 09:15 AM   #4447
country flag Jo.

Facebook: "2nd weights session complete. Soreness in my arms is setting in!"

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:10 AM   #4448
country flag Jo.

Facebook: "Thus afternoon session was boxing. I took some good hits "

Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 09:36 AM   #4449
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if the punches to the head Sam is inflicting on herself explain her choice of shoes in the previous photo
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 10:21 AM   #4450
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
I wonder if the punches to the head Sam is inflicting on herself explain her choice of shoes in the previous photo

Either that or she's realized her mistake and is inflicting appropriate punishment
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #4451
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

^That does make more sense chronologically, and I'm not going to argue with an institutionalised mathematical genius/megalomaniac
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #4452
country flag Jo.

Facebook: "Bike session this morning. A few people have asked what i do in my sessions. Today was sprint 400m, cruise for remainder of 2 mins- repeat 5x- 3 mins rest. Repeat 4x. Have 1 more session today then can relax for the rest of the weekend "

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #4453

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Extreme Gym session.
B.

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #4454
country flag Jo.

Facebook: "Gym, gym and more gym "

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #4455

Sync posts at 11:53AM it seems, Jo.
B.
Closed Thread