Sammy Pics!!! - Page 294 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #4396
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all
Re: Sammy Pics!!!

Molly M is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #4397
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly M View Post
Thanks guys! It was great!
Greetings from Moscow!
She looks tired: was this picture related to the match today?
The match must have been great, indeed -> A 2 hours show only for you. How do you feel now? B.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #4398
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Wow Molly you sure got really close to Sammy today Hope you are going tomorrow - you are now Sammy's good luck charm Hope you are young and have no heart problems though
annetcl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #4399
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
She looks tired: was this picture related to the match today?
The match must have been great, indeed -> A 2 hours show only for you. How do you feel now? B.
This photo was taken before the match. Sam after training.
The match was long and ended late, I'm tired, but very happy)
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 09:46 PM   #4400
country flag Molly M

Quote:
Originally Posted by annetcl View Post
Wow Molly you sure got really close to Sammy today Hope you are going tomorrow - you are now Sammy's good luck charm Hope you are young and have no heart problems though
Yes, today I was very close to Sam . She is very friendly and kind)
Tomorrow I go to the match.
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #4401

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Quote:
This photo was taken before the match. Sam after training.
The match was long and ended late, I'm tired, but very happy)
Could you talk a little bit with her on that picture, or was it really snappy? B.
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #4402
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Molly, great pics

What a thrill to be so up close and personal with Sam!
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 11:47 PM   #4403
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Wow, Molly!! This is great. You always post such wonderful pictures of Sam....I'm so glad you had the chance to be so close.

Enjoy tomorrow's match as well and don't forget to bring her the same luck!
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #4404
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

Thanks for posting the pics Molly! And enjoy today's match!

Some new Facebook pics - can't believe they don't arrange any transport for the no1 seed!

"Leaving the courts at 1am, no one to be seen in the public area.
Tough physical match tonight so happy to be in the next round."

"No. 1 seed walking home from the Kremlin Cup at 1am. No transport...not happy"

"Catching a cab back to hotel...can't believe it"
Jo. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 09:17 AM   #4405
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Erck. Poor Sam. Would have been very late by the time she got into bed. At least she hasn't got an early start today.
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #4406
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody needs their butt kicked for this, this is really a slap in the face for a #1 seed not to have transport arranged after a late night match. Cool pics nonetheless, thanks Jo.

Fit as Sam is, I'm a bit worried how she'll shape up for tonight's match after such a grueling match last night that went on nearly till midnight.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #4407
country flag Molly M

Today watched training Sam, sorry that it was impossible to come closer.
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #4408

Quote:
Today watched training Sam, sorry that it was impossible to come closer.
Oh, great!
Plus: I love that spy spirit!
B.
PS: We easily recognise the whole team, and Sam was in the right corner.
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #4409
country flag Molly M

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
Oh, great!
Plus: I love that spy spirit!
B.
PS: We easily recognise the whole team, and Sam was in the right corner.
Yes, I spy.
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #4410
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes, I spy.
You and Bert would make a great team!

I certainly appreciate that spy spirit.
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread