Tokyo (TIER I) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2007, 09:13 PM   #16
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tokyo (TIER I)

Do you have a photo of them wearing the dresses.

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2007, 05:14 AM   #17
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Beth lost 2-6 1-6 and again no Top100
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 12:52 PM   #18
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

Beth
It's a curse y'all.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 04:17 PM   #19
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 08:19 PM   #20

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

aww tough luck Beth Just one win away though!!

Now let's go far in doubles, you can easily beat Dulko and Tu!

Come back soon Tati
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 09:00 PM   #21
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Tati=Hot$ View Post
Beth lost 2-6 1-6 and again no Top100
Sorry I don't

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 09:01 PM   #22

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Beth... I wanted JJ - BM match in second round...but it's not gonna happen

New doubles force is btw MATTOVIĆ

Instagram
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 09:01 PM   #23

Or JANTEK

You chooose?

Instagram
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 04:06 PM   #24

JANTTEK lost to Dulko and Tu something like 6/2 3/6 3/6

There is one pic of two of them wearing the same dress

Instagram
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 04:21 PM   #25

Love the pic!!!

Tough luck Beth and Jelena! I like Mattovic! lol

Come back soon Tati
Old Feb 6th, 2007, 10:24 AM   #26
country flag trivfun

trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis-Chick View Post
Love the pic!!!

Tough luck Beth and Jelena! I like Mattovic! lol
I haven't seem them play. Have you?
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 09:18 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by trivfun View Post
I haven't seem them play. Have you?
Nope not really, seen on clip of them at the US Open, but nothing else.

Come back soon Tati
Old Feb 9th, 2007, 04:50 AM   #28
country flag trivfun

trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nope not really, seen on clip of them at the US Open, but nothing else.
You know when I gave you the article about Darlene, the author left one big omission to her story. This involved why she missed the 1961 Wimbledon.
Old Feb 9th, 2007, 08:07 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by trivfun View Post
You know when I gave you the article about Darlene, the author left one big omission to her story. This involved why she missed the 1961 Wimbledon.
Do you know why she missed it?! I enjoyed reading that article very much!

Come back soon Tati
Old Feb 10th, 2007, 05:02 AM   #30
country flag trivfun

Quote:
Do you know why she missed it?! I enjoyed reading that article very much!
I confirmed this with Darlene when I emailed this question. I wrote a little piece about her. Here is an excerpt!

"Darlene and Maria Bueno became doubles partners when their respective partners, Jeanne Arth and Althea Gibson, retired from amateur tennis to pursue other endeavors. In 1960, they won 3 major doubles titles as well as many smaller tournaments. After their semifinal win at the 1961 French, Maria was diagnosed with hepatitis and couldn’t play the doubles final with Darlene. Also, the Brazilian tennis federation could not afford her medical expenses or bring her back to Brazil because her hepatitis could spread to others. Therefore, Darlene canceled her trip to Wimbledon to take care for Maria who was quarantined at a Paris hotel for nearly a month (Darlene was a pre-med student at Pomona College, studying to be a veterinarian). Angela Mortimer won that 1961 Wimbledon of whom Darlene easily beat that year."

© 2006 by Davan Mani as unpublished work