Sammy Videos - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 07:41 PM   #1021
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sammy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atich View Post
Of course it was !
Her breathing is so sensual ... ! bahahaha !
hahaha you so crack me up Cris yeah I agree, i would not mind to be her friend
mcb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 07:59 PM   #1022
country flag sophieann

sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice

oooh...me neither
sophieann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 08:58 PM   #1023
country flag Sammy Stones

Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future

I doubt that that's her doing the breathing, btw

it was probably some random lady in a sound booth.
Sammy Stones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 09:15 PM   #1024
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

@All!
Well, I was thinking about Sam and Practice time in a wider way: so, here is my Video#15.
Turning pictures into an HD video is something I have never consider before (there are 341).
Download the HD version, it worth it. I Hope you like it as much as I do.

Episode #15:Stosur - Practice, Again And Again @Stanford
Music:"Disturbia" [Offer Nissim Remix] "Extra Spicy" Album by Rihanna
Download:
-HD format
-iPhone format
Streaming:
-YouTube streaming

@Mcb, @Atich, @Sophieann: hold your breath!

Last edited by bertisonline : Nov 2nd, 2010 at 11:29 PM.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 09:18 PM   #1025
country flag Drine

Drine has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
@All!
Well, I was thinking about Sam and Practice time in a wider way: so, here is my Video#15.
Turning pictures into an HD video is something I have never consider before (they are 341).
-HD download
-iPhone download
-YouTube streaming

Great job B., watched it already!!!! Hard to breathe indeed
Drine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 09:35 PM   #1026
country flag Atich

Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
@All!
Turning pictures into an HD video is something I have never consider before (they are 341).

Episode #15:Stosur - Practice, Again And Again @Stanford
Music:"Disturbia" [Offer Nissim Remix] "Extra Spicy" Album by Rihanna
Download:
-HD format
-iPhone format
Streaming:
-YouTube streaming

I can't hold my breath with such a great video Bertrand ! Thank you again ! Love all your videos guy !
Atich is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 09:54 PM   #1027
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold

we are so lucky to have you Bertrand will be incredibly jealous if I find out you make videos like that for other players I was so mesmerised with the special effects that I hardly saw the pics
Old Nov 3rd, 2010, 02:54 AM   #1028
country flag sophieann

sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice sophieann is just really nice

Bertrand!!!! That video is just amazing!!!! I watched it 3 times in a row... !!! and really good song choice (again) :-) Thank you soooo much!!!
sophieann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 11:49 AM   #1029
country flag Drine

Drine has disabled reputation

.......featuring Sam Stosur Very nice video

Drine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 04:27 PM   #1030
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

i re-uploaded this

Elena Dementieva vs Sam Stosur 2009 AO Highlights

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 02:26 PM   #1031
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drine View Post
.......featuring Sam Stosur Very nice video

Serious stuff starts @04:19 !
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 12:35 PM   #1032
country flag tennisforadults

tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if anyone has posted this before but I found this link through a thread on GM.

Sam apparently has the power to induce violent racket smashing in opponents.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5p...a-stosur_sport
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 12:43 PM   #1033
country flag mcb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisforadults View Post
Not sure if anyone has posted this before but I found this link through a thread on GM.

hahaha love the fact she carries on walking and smashing towards her chair and Sam cool as a cucumber
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 10:28 AM   #1034
country flag Atich

Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light Atich is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

hahaha !!!
Atich is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 11:01 AM   #1035
country flag IamSian
Fanatic

IamSian is a glorious beacon of light IamSian is a glorious beacon of light IamSian is a glorious beacon of light IamSian is a glorious beacon of light IamSian is a glorious beacon of light IamSian is a glorious beacon of light IamSian is a glorious beacon of light IamSian is a glorious beacon of light IamSian is a glorious beacon of light IamSian is a glorious beacon of light IamSian is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

hahahaha I love that it's hilarious
IamSian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote