Sammy Videos - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2010, 07:15 PM   #991
country flag Sammy Stones

Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future
Re: Sammy Videos

it's short but at least it's good to know she's still wearing the purple. ;D
Sammy Stones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2010, 12:44 PM   #992
country flag Drine

Drine has disabled reputation

Only 21 seconds????

Drine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 08:25 PM   #993
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold

looove her talking with that sophisticated look
mcb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 09:46 AM   #994
country flag Drine

Sam's post match interview

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/...tw-stosur.html
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 11:14 AM   #995
country flag darkishgirl

darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/...e-revenge.html

<(o )___...___( o)>
...( ._> /....\ <_. )...
....`---'.......`---'....
darkishgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 11:39 AM   #996
country flag Drine

Nice little video I found this morning, it's a mix of clips and pictures, nicely done

Old Oct 27th, 2010, 12:23 PM   #997

Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future Sammy Stones has a brilliant future

very nice ^ ^
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 12:52 PM   #998
country flag murket

murket is just really nice murket is just really nice murket is just really nice murket is just really nice murket is just really nice murket is just really nice murket is just really nice murket is just really nice murket is just really nice murket is just really nice murket is just really nice

Thanks , girls!
murket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2010, 09:20 PM   #999
country flag cowonice

cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice cowonice is just really nice

Remember those days when Sammy videos on YT were so rare you could watch them all in minutes?

Now I can't even keep track anymore, thanks everyone for doing the job for me.
cowonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 06:14 AM   #1000
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Doha RR: Samantha Stosur vs. Francesca Schiavone

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=13978#p13978
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 09:22 PM   #1001
country flag Anya07

Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of

Stosur-Schiavone.WTA.Championship.Doha.2010.group (9 parts)

was added HERE

http://image2you.ru
http://pic4you.ru
http://southwc.ru
Anya07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 08:23 AM   #1002

sam's matches are all here and they're downloading very quickly. problem is it's all in russian and you have to create an account, but if I managed to do it anyone can.

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=550
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 09:34 AM   #1003
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute

You can get Sams matches from Doha at tennishaven too

WTA.2010.Doha.Championships.RR.Schiavonne.vs.Stosu r Online now
WTA.2010.Doha.Championships.RR.Stosur.vs.Dementiev a - 2 hours away
WTA.2010.Doha.Championships.RR.Wozniacki.vs.Stosur - in about 6 hours if im still awake
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 09:37 AM   #1004
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belco View Post

WTA.2010.Doha.Championships.RR.Wozniacki.vs.Stosur - in about 6 hours if im still awake

Thanks a lot
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 10:15 AM   #1005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belco View Post

thanks.

I always check tennishaven first but you guys took a little longer this time so I went with the russian tracker. I'll be downloading again, though, for the english commentary