Sammy Videos - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2010, 06:31 AM   #241
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammy Videos

Indian Wells SF: Jelena Jankovic vs. Samantha Stosur

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=13033#p13033
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2010, 01:25 PM   #242
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sexysova (I wouldn't watch that one even if it was the last match on earth, I passed a really bad time watching it live ) anyway I'm so sorry for Nicole, but don't lose the faith, I think that she will comeback a couple of years later. Will there be live stream of the doubles final?

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 10:46 AM   #243
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Tennis Australia webiste has an intreview with Sam post her loss to Jankovic. Such a cool down to earth girl. Dont know how anyone cannot like her.
http://www.tennis.com.au/pages/video...alse&pagenum=1
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 11:57 AM   #244
country flag darkishgirl

darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks louloubelle ! Sam is totally adorable!
darkishgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 02:13 PM   #245
country flag tenniscrazy84

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdOX0hqZyMg
tenniscrazy84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 02:37 PM   #246
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold

hahaha love the first question...."one thing I notice is... you are very fit...." duh.. yeaaaahhhh way to start the interview Tiffany from Tennis warehouse
mcb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 02:37 PM   #247
country flag Drine

Drine has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniscrazy84 View Post
Nice and interesting interview !!! Thanks !!!
Drine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:21 PM   #248
country flag tenniscrazy84

tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all tenniscrazy84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcb View Post
hahaha love the first question...."one thing I notice is... you are very fit...." duh.. yeaaaahhhh way to start the interview Tiffany from Tennis warehouse
tenniscrazy84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 08:22 PM   #249
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.Doubles.2010.Indian.Wells.Final.Peschke.Srebot nik.vs.Petrova.Stosur.720p.ts
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 04:17 AM   #250
country flag darkishgirl

darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light darkishgirl is a glorious beacon of light

darkishgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 10:41 AM   #251
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

No match against Jankovic?

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 11:09 AM   #252
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

No
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 11:19 AM   #253
country flag Drine