Sammy Videos - Page 127 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #1891
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all
Re: Sammy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
VIDEO MOMENTS OF THE R1 MATCH ON COURT 1.
@00:47 -> G00:57, you can notice Sim is much more sharper than Dave to follow the ball in the sky.

B.
Intense, Bert! I like it.

And is it just me, or did you change the background music in the practice video? I love this one.

We can always rely on you to provide great video footage. Thanks!
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #1892
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has disabled reputation

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #1893
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
This is a bit bittersweet, but thanks for posting
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 04:32 PM   #1894
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold

All: You really, really should have a look to that video.
A taste from the West!
B.

/////////////////////////////

SAM STOSUR — STANFORD 2013 (3rd video)

/////////////////////////////

EDIT:
The first part on the track is just before Sam’s practice Sunday. The second part starts with the match Tuesday, then shootings from Sunday’s practice again. The final scene alone is coming from the practice Saturday.
Music score by Harold Faltermeyer and Kenny Loggins. The font for the title is "ITC Machine”: the exact same one as in the original movie.
B.

Last edited by bertisonline : Aug 1st, 2013 at 03:29 AM.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 05:17 PM   #1895

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Bertrand, you've outdone yourself
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 01:35 AM   #1896

bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold bertisonline is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post

Btw, the music sounds familiar but I can't place it. I really like it, can you tell me what it is?

The music is coming from the Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution game soundtrack by Michael McCann. The track is “L.I.M.B. Clinic”. You’re just right Stro, I have used that soundtrack in another video.
B.

Note : I will answer to all questions, past, present & future. B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Bertrand, you've outdone yourself
Thank you so much.
But with you all, it’s difficult not pushing things a little bit further.
B.
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #1897
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all annetcl is a name known to all

Finals uploaded already @tennisonlinehd
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #1898

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #1899

Sam's R1 match against Glushko:

Old Aug 9th, 2013, 03:16 AM   #1900
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has disabled reputation

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 08:40 AM   #1901

^Thanks!

Good luck to Petra in the rest of the tourney. Hope she wins the title again
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #1902
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone seen a highlights reel of Sam/Aga at Carlsbad floating around? I've been looking but can't seem to find one.
SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #1903

This one's pretty short, but maybe better than nothing:

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #1904
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

^Thanks for posting. Normally I hate those WTA ones, but that video shows some nice points.
SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #1905

Yeah, this one was better than most. A lot of the time they seem to pretty much pick points at random, this one had some great points from both, especially from Sam.