Sammy Videos - Page 126 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:45 AM   #1876
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of
Re: Sammy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by annetcl View Post
Compilation of Sam's best points during Rome 2013 - enjoy

Woa!!!
What an amount of points selection, just in line with the 180 winners of the USO11 video.
Thank you for this — and your patience.
B.

Last edited by bertisonline : May 22nd, 2013 at 01:12 AM.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2013, 03:05 AM   #1877
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Annetcl you are a living legend
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:57 AM   #1878
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks annetcl, this is great
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #1879

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

One thing I always notice about Sam's highlights reels is that at times she'll seem to be hitting winners every second point or so, but then suddenly the scoreboard will jump 2-3 games ahead and Sam will have lost all of them

Old May 30th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #1880

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Sam post R1 interview. I find her really cool and lucid. Some questions are quite tough, I feel. B.

Old May 30th, 2013, 06:12 AM   #1881

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

I agree Bertrand. Some of the questions were very tough, but Sam kept her composure well.
Old May 31st, 2013, 05:05 AM   #1882

You can see a video of Sam's wonder shot against Mladdy in the video at the top of this article:

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/s...531-2nfsb.html

Old May 31st, 2013, 07:33 AM   #1883

Amazing shot

Love the fact that they both laughed, even Kiki. Could see myself becoming a fan of this girl
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:11 AM   #1884

Mats Wilander's take on Sam's serve and FH:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/...023123449.html
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:39 AM   #1885

Couple of nice points from the Sam-Kiki match made the RG website's shots of the day clip (although strangely, the obvious one was missing)

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/mu...romo=hp_videos
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:01 AM   #1886
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Amazing shot

Love the fact that they both laughed, even Kiki. Could see myself becoming a fan of this girl
Yeah she seems like a nice girl - love how she applauded Sam for her accidental drop shot return after she got back to the baseline too.
She also tweeted something really nice on her twitter account after the match too - said Sam played well and said she had an incredible serve.
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 02:07 PM   #1887

Quote:
Yeah she seems like a nice girl - love how she applauded Sam for her accidental drop shot return after she got back to the baseline too.
She also tweeted something really nice on her twitter account after the match too - said Sam played well and said she had an incredible serve.
They tracked Sam down and put her on the spot about this:

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/mu...romo=hp_videos
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 05:48 AM   #1888

VIDEO MOMENTS OF THE R1 MATCH ON COURT 1 (VIMEO).

@00:47 -> @00:57, you can notice Sim is much more sharper than Dave to follow the ball in the sky.

B.

EDIT: NEW YOUTUBE VERSIONS

Match Court 1, Roland Garros 2013

Practice Court 1, Roland Garros 2013

Last edited by bertisonline : Jun 16th, 2013 at 11:16 PM.
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 06:44 AM   #1889

Great video Bertrand!

And well spotted, Dave was looking completely the wrong way

Btw, the music sounds familiar but I can't place it. I really like it, can you tell me what it is?
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #1890

Never saw footage of this match before - Samambo kick(serv)ing Serena out of Stanford 2009

Quality of the video isn't great but still fun to watch: Comes from TF's own Jamie Owen