Sammy Videos - Page 124 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #1846
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of
Re: Sammy Videos

Looking at my hard disk, there are video Sam footage scenes not published…
What do you think?

B—From Charleston.

Last edited by bertisonline : Apr 6th, 2013 at 09:31 PM.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #1847

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Some video editing of the R2 match VS. Erakovic. B.

Note: you can hear Sinclair cheering at the end of the video.

Last edited by bertisonline : Apr 6th, 2013 at 11:49 PM.
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #1848
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Is that Eva Asderaki? What a double joy to see Sammy and Eva on court live
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #1849
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

To my *slight* disappointment, Eva did not call Sam's match. She was coming out for the next match in this video. However, SP, we can pretend.... because luckily, she is captured in this part of the video! LOL

As Bertrand can attest, I was really hoping it would be Eva in the chair for Sam's match with Bouchard. I had seen her a couple times earlier in the day walking around looking at the conditions of the courts in the rain. Must admit I was surprised to see Kader show up for the match instead.
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #1850

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Ah well, just being in Eva's divine presence would have been enough. Like being touched by an angel/officiating badass with amazing ponytail

I guess Charleston hasn't been too good as Sammy fans, but with both Williams sisters going deep, JJ finding form, Woz getting pwned in a tight three setter, and Eva wandering around, it sounds like the tournament had quite a bit to offer. Definitely would love to go there one year.

Old Apr 9th, 2013, 02:47 AM   #1851

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
To my *slight* disappointment, Eva did not call Sam's match. She was coming out for the next match in this video. However, SP, we can pretend.... because luckily, she is captured in this part of the video! LOL

As Bertrand can attest, I was really hoping it would be Eva in the chair for Sam's match with Bouchard. I had seen her a couple times earlier in the day walking around looking at the conditions of the courts in the rain. Must admit I was surprised to see Kader show up for the match instead.
I hereby attest Sinclair's description is truthful and complete.
B.
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #1852

Just found this video of some of Sam v Barthel at Indian Wells. Not exactly a highlights reel () but still interesting to watch for us die hard fans

Sam gets better from the 12 minute markish.

Last edited by SilverPersian : Apr 9th, 2013 at 01:46 PM.
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #1853
country flag Sinclair

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

I really really want to watch this right now, but I am going back to work tonight for the first time in 12 days, and I am trying to find something to do that will relax me enough to be able to sleep. I always get the blues when finishing a vacation, but this time it's worse because I have to force myself to sleep during the day after 12 days of sleeping like a normal person, at night.

So I resolve to watch the whole thing when I need to boost my energy level and get fired up about something. I haven't seen this one yet, so thanks for posting it, SP!
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 05:46 AM   #1854

Here is the full match of Sam/JJ for you lucky saps who missed it

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #1855
country flag Sinclair

Thanks, SP! And thanks again for handling the commentary.
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 09:26 AM   #1856

Quote:
Thanks, SP! And thanks again for handling the commentary.
And SP: I just love your new avatar; hope you will tear it off sometime later this season, BTW… B.
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #1857

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
And SP: I just love your new avatar; hope you will tear it off sometime later this season, BTW… B.
My plan with the previous avatar was to change it when Sam next won a tournament, but that was taking too long

So now I will change this slightly mopey avatar when Sam next wins somewhere ( ... aka, after Roland Garros 2013 )

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #1858
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Molly M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 11:35 PM   #1859
country flag Sinclair

Ok wait a minute .....
Does anyone else think its a bit tacky that they aren't actually driving the car? I mean, way to go Porsche and Bose for getting your advertising accomplished using a player that is neither riding in your car nor listening to your sound system. Is this one of those WTA pr things as well? Ugh.

Pay no attention to my bitching. Bad day. Good to see Sam trying to stay cheerful during this silly interlude.
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 08:14 AM   #1860
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ok wait a minute .....
Does anyone else think its a bit tacky that they aren't actually driving the car? I mean, way to go Porsche and Bose for getting your advertising accomplished using a player that is neither riding in your car nor listening to your sound system. Is this one of those WTA pr things as well? Ugh.

Pay no attention to my bitching. Bad day. Good to see Sam trying to stay cheerful during this silly interlude.
I am so glad it wasnt just me thinking this. The whole thing is just embarrassing. The questions were and the fact they don't have a driver or go anywhere is lame. I can't believe they make the players do these type of things.
Poor Sam
Ado. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote