Sammy Videos - Page 123 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #1831
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sammy Videos

funny
annetcl is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #1832
country flag jensou

jensou is just really nice jensou is just really nice jensou is just really nice jensou is just really nice jensou is just really nice jensou is just really nice jensou is just really nice jensou is just really nice jensou is just really nice jensou is just really nice jensou is just really nice

Just a nice point by Sam during her doubles match against Mattek-Sands and Mirza.

jensou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 11:54 PM   #1833
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensou View Post
Just a nice point by Sam during her doubles match against Mattek-Sands and Mirza.

wow truly great point! thanks for posting this!
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #1834
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

An extended video of Sam's practice before her match Vs. Barthel by Teri.
The second part of the video is really cool and interesting.
B.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #1835
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

^She still looked a bit rusty here, especially her groundstrokes look a bit hit and miss, and she even seemed to be getting a bit angry with herself at times, which I can't remember seeing her do in training before. Might help explain why she started so poorly against Barthel.

Thanks for posting the link, Bertrand

And if you talk to Teri, please thank her for all the great videos and pics
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #1836

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Again, an other extended video by Teri of the match Stosur Vs. Peng.
A must see, I guess.

Note: the logotype moves is due to the auto-shake correction option in YouTube. It's really efficient. The more the logotype moves, the more the image is corrected. Only a detail, but at one time, it's good to credit technology helping us.

Last edited by bertisonline : Mar 17th, 2013 at 09:00 PM.
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #1837

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
^She still looked a bit rusty here, especially her groundstrokes look a bit hit and miss, and she even seemed to be getting a bit angry with herself at times, which I can't remember seeing her do in training before. Might help explain why she started so poorly against Barthel.

Thanks for posting the link, Bertrand

And if you talk to Teri, please thank her for all the great videos and pics
I have just done that.
B.
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 12:25 AM   #1838

Maybe the funniest now: a double kick serve effect, at 0:18.
B.
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #1839

Sam Birthday Video. B.

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:11 AM   #1840
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Molly M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 12:23 PM   #1841
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Sam didn't get any birthday presents from anyone?!

Bertrand and Sinclair need to fix this by the end of Charleston
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 01:01 PM   #1842
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Sam didn't get any birthday presents from anyone?!

Bertrand and Sinclair need to fix this by the end of Charleston
I find it hard to believe that Sim didn't give Sam a present, and Dave strikes me as the kind of guy who would do so as well.

I suspect that Sam's answer to this question was her polite way of saying "none of your damned business". In any case she didn't seem bothered in the slightest by saying she didn't get any presents, something I'm sure most other players would be mortified to admit, whether it was true or not. One more reason to love Sam to bits (as if I needed any more)
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 06:56 AM   #1843

Here is the video on Court G, Monday. The experience was really, really cool.
B.

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:52 PM   #1844
country flag annetcl

^thanks for the video B. Seems like you are having another great year at Charleston

nice clip from the AAH at FCC
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:06 PM   #1845
country flag annetcl

http://www.tennistv.com/video/clip/2183922

short post match interview