Sammy Videos - Page 120 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:55 AM   #1786
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammy Videos

Oh Sammy. You always handle your press conferences so well, it just seems a bit cruel that she has to keep going through this again and again
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:41 PM   #1787
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

The Arvidsson/Stosur match (the Brisbane one) in video.
B.

bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 05:08 AM   #1788
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Molly M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #1789
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video...uphill-battle/
Jo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #1790
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #1791
country flag Molly M

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #1792

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Visit at the zoo. B.

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #1793
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #1794
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

A few clips of Sam's doubles match with Julia today for Aussie Open:

So nice to see Sam smile after yesterday's nightmare. Reminds me of her matches at wimby 11 with Sabine although Julia isnt necessary as smiley as Sabine.
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #1795
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by annetcl View Post
A few clips of Sam's doubles match with Julia today for Aussie Open:

So nice to see Sam smile after yesterday's nightmare. Reminds me of her matches at wimby 11 with Sabine although Julia isnt necessary as smiley as Sabine.
Thanks for posting these. I'd already seen the second one on youtube and wondered whether it was yours

As you said it's so nice to see Sam happy and relaxed after the singles debacle. Once again she proves how good she is at bouncing back after disappointment. I think the experience of playing doubles with Julia will help erase the bad memories, so by the time she plays singles again she should be able to start with more or less a clean slate.

And yes, Sabine is definitely a more bubbly personality, but Julia also seems nice, at least where Sam is concerned. There have been some threads on GM suggesting that she's sometimes not so nice when she plays singles, but as long as she's nice to Sam she has my blessing
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #1796

A very experimental video of Sam on Grandstand, USO 2011: 5+ min of super slow motions.
There is no sound, the image is flickering, but the render is sooooo cool. The angle denotes the video is from a (real) fan.
Stored into the Sam Zen Garden.
B.

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #1797
country flag Jo.

This is a little off topic but I was wondering if there is anyone that can send me a t3nnis.tv invite? I need to download some matches I can analyze for my master thesis so if someone can send me an invite that would really help me out so please let me know
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #1798
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo. View Post
This is a little off topic but I was wondering if there is anyone that can send me a t3nnis.tv invite? I need to download some matches I can analyze for my master thesis so if someone can send me an invite that would really help me out so please let me know
What are you doing your masters thesis on? I think I remember reading a journal article about gendered language in tennis commentary or something awhile ago ...

I wish I had thought to make mine a 40000 word rant about Sam
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #1799
country flag Jo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
What are you doing your masters thesis on? I think I remember reading a journal article about gendered language in tennis commentary or something awhile ago ...

I wish I had thought to make mine a 40000 word rant about Sam
Hahaha Yes there is a lot of literature about gender and etnicity in sports television but I'm probably going to focus on the audiovisual techniques of sports broadcasting and the idea of sports television as entertainment/spectacle (like the overkill of slow-motion replays, tennis "star" experts/commentators, etc.).

But I really need to have some material (matches) to analyze so is there someone who can send me a t3nnis.tv invite? Please?

ps. should you be able to register on tennishaven.com without an invite code? Signing up doesn't really seem to work, I get the message "An error has occured! Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.."...
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #1800
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo. View Post
Hahaha Yes there is a lot of literature about gender and etnicity in sports television but I'm probably going to focus on the audiovisual techniques of sports broadcasting and the idea of sports television as entertainment/spectacle (like the overkill of slow-motion replays, tennis "star" experts/commentators, etc.).

But I really need to have some material (matches) to analyze so is there someone who can send me a t3nnis.tv invite? Please?

ps. should you be able to register on tennishaven.com without an invite code? Signing up doesn't really seem to work, I get the message "An error has occured! Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.."...
Maybe you should open a thread on GM or non-tennis so you reach more people. I've seen people open threads to make similar requests before. I'm sure there must be somebody on TF who can send you an invite.

Love your topic btw
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote