Sammy Videos - Page 119 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #1771
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of
Re: Sammy Videos

Poor quality but fresh video news. B.

bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 02:54 AM   #1772
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget to vote for Sam!

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472008
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 08:32 AM   #1773
country flag hikmetzir

hikmetzir is an unknown quantity at this point

Slow Motion videos of Sam from WTA Championships:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UduFEK_WHbQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXUASm-f_YQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Ve9c9de_A

Last edited by hikmetzir : Dec 15th, 2012 at 08:57 AM.
hikmetzir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #1774
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

^Those are some great videos. Thanks! It's always good to see Sam's serve in slow motion, especially.
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 04:24 AM   #1775

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Someone posted this in GM. Kind of pointless and random, but it made me laugh anyway

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 06:34 AM   #1776

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

I was surprised how well this was received on GM. When I first saw it I was dreading the worst, but most seem to have received it in the fun-loving, Sam-supporting spirit that was intended. Got a laugh out of me as well
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 08:59 PM   #1777

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Roland Garros 2011, R3: Stosur Vs. Dulko.
I didn’t want to edit some video of that match: until today.

So frustrating to watch. A moment of pure negativity.
B.

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 06:48 AM   #1778

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
Roland Garros 2011, R3: Stosur Vs. Dulko.
I didn’t want to edit some video of that match: until today.

So frustrating to watch. A moment of pure negativity.
B.

Too true unfortunately Bertrand. I've rarely seen her body language worse than this.

Painful

But thanks for posting
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 11:10 AM   #1779

Thanks for the video Bertrand. That match is in the same "unwatchable" bucket as the FO2010 final for me

Although I think her body language in this match is also something to behold. At least she won so it seems a bit funny, rather than heartbreaking. Not quite sure why someone went to the trouble of making this video at all, actually

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 11:19 AM   #1780

^This one is actually pretty funny, and not so painful I think. Not just because she won, but because it was more understandable in a way, coming at the end of the season, when Sam's supply of batteries and patience for the year were almost at an end.

Judging from her recent interviews she's recharged and ready to go again. Can't wait
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 11:30 AM   #1781

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
^This one is actually pretty funny, and not so painful I think. Not just because she won, but because it was more understandable in a way, coming at the end of the season, when Sam's supply of batteries and patience for the year were almost at an end.

Judging from her recent interviews she's recharged and ready to go again. Can't wait
Yeah, that's it. Too tired and cranky to keep up her "nice" and "polite" image when she can't hit the stupid bloody ball into the stupid freaking court

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #1782

Here is the video of the Draw; Sam is interviewed. So a must see.
B.

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #1783
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

Jo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #1784

Oh! Very cool. Thanks for the video Jo.
Who is her hitting partner at the net?
B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo. View Post
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 12:20 PM   #1785
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

Jo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote