Sammy Videos - Page 118 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #1756
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of
Re: Sammy Videos

"Stubbsy on Sammy" by Teri Fgashop.
B.
bertisonline is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #1757
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

I often wonder what Stubbsy's co-commentators make of her when she commentates on Sam, she's not biased much is she?

Still, who can blame her?
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #1758
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Sammy vs Ivanovic highlights are up on youtube:

The full match is there also, although in Russian:
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 04:44 AM   #1759
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Yesterday, in between matches Vika and Maria, showed Sam how she practice, and spends time in Istanbul. How to find this video?

Last edited by Molly M : Oct 25th, 2012 at 05:05 AM.
Molly M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #1760
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

^Molly found the video:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/...141858708.html

Was great to be able to watch Sam smile/laugh after watching her in agony during the 3rd set just now.
annetcl is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #1761
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Cool video! Highlights for me:

Sam: (as camera catches Dave bending over to get something from his bag) "He's got a nice ass." (yeah, I concur)

Serena: (doing some strange dancing-walking-thing in the hallway) "I'm going to practice...." (Sam missing a perfect opportunity to stick out her foot and trip Serena)

Sam: (to Li Na) "Are you going to play all your matches, or do you think I'll have a chance to play?" (kinda ballsy!)
Li Na: "No."

Hellllooooo, Physio!
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #1762
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
Cool video! Highlights for me:

Sam: (as camera catches Dave bending over to get something from his bag) "He's got a nice ass." (yeah, I concur)

Serena: (doing some strange dancing-walking-thing in the hallway) "I'm going to practice...." (Sam missing a perfect opportunity to stick out her foot and trip Serena)

Sam: (to Li Na) "Are you going to play all your matches, or do you think I'll have a chance to play?" (kinda ballsy!)
Li Na: "No."

Hellllooooo, Physio!
I like Sam's reply....enjoyyyyy, like they are mates

Li Na is comedy gold as usual.

Also, lol on the Dave comment - lol.....she can be quite cheeky our Sam

If only she can be that loose on court.

The video certainly lifted my spirits after her match today. Apparently there is a part 2 shown on Eurosport Europe today - hopefully I can find that tomorrow.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #1763

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by annetcl View Post
I like Sam's reply....enjoyyyyy, like they are mates

Li Na is comedy gold as usual.

Also, lol on the Dave comment - lol.....she can be quite cheeky our Sam

If only she can be that loose on court.

The video certainly lifted my spirits after her match today. Apparently there is a part 2 shown on Eurosport Europe today - hopefully I can find that tomorrow.
Exactly Annetcl. That video perfectly reflects her spirit and how cool she is handling any situation.

I saw part two of the video just before the match on Eurosport. She is more reflecting the season and is speaking notably of RG (the Errani match...) and the USO. She is quite positive about the year all in all.

Too bad that today's match tarnishes the good mood.

B.
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 04:07 AM   #1764
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Quote:
^Molly found the video:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/...141858708.html

Was great to be able to watch Sam smile/laugh after watching her in agony during the 3rd set just now.
Thanks Annetcl .
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #1765

YEC highlights…
B.

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #1766
country flag annetcl

This is really late but finally uploaded a short clip of Sammy practicing with Lleyton during the Olympics. Love the volleying drills at the 1 min 16' mark

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #1767

Quote:
This is really late but finally uploaded a short clip of Sammy practicing with Lleyton during the Olympics. Love the volleying drills at the 1 min 16' mark
Fantastic catch! Watching it, I still do not understand Sam's results on grass in general, with such velocity/agility — I should read the detailed statistics I know, but have started with the video, whatever are the reasons.
B.
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 08:50 AM   #1768
country flag SammyStosur

SammyStosur is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=F2lj61cEmRI
A new video on Sammy visiting her primary school
SammyStosur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #1769
country flag annetcl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
Fantastic catch! Watching it, I still do not understand Sam's results on grass in general, with such velocity/agility — I should read the detailed statistics I know, but have started with the video, whatever are the reasons.
B.
Like you said, Sammy is not linear so therefore difficult to understand Its her mind playing tricks on her unfortunately

Take your time with the numbers - a lot to digest but good as a reference point I suppose
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #1770
country flag Molly M