Sammy Videos - Page 115 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 12:16 PM   #1711
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all
Re: Sammy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
No, you're not overreacting, the question was completely out of line, dripping with latent misogyny/homophobia. Sam was too polite to tell the guy to go fuck himself, but I hope she or somebody else lodged a complaint about it later.
^This, exactly. I know these players can handle being put on the spot like that, and Sam did a great job answering him, but damn. It's uncalled for, and it makes me wonder if the WTA or tournament people draw a line anywhere. His prodding had nothing to do with the USO, with Sam's match, or with tennis in general. I hope you're right about the complaint process.

Jo and Bertrand -- thanks for the videos!
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 09:01 PM   #1712
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

You can have a look to that video: the morning before the Robson match.
With unusual suspects.
B.

bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 09:38 PM   #1713
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

set 1 of Sam vs Laura http://www.mediafire.com/?yexfo7wtecde10r
set 2 of Sam vs Laura http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBxwt9vPizc

if u know how to download from youtube do download that ASAP as I will remove it in a day or two as I'm not one to upload full matches usually just hope u guys see this post The file of the second set was too big to upload to mediafire as 1 file.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:10 AM   #1714
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
set 1 of Sam vs Laura http://www.mediafire.com/?yexfo7wtecde10r
set 2 of Sam vs Laura http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBxwt9vPizc

if u know how to download from youtube do download that ASAP as I will remove it in a day or two as I'm not one to upload full matches usually just hope u guys see this post The file of the second set was too big to upload to mediafire as 1 file.
Thanks for posting
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #1715
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

Press conference and Sam receiving the Sportsmanship award

Jo. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #1716
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

Sam Stosur on Health & Fitness

Jo. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #1717

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Jo!

Really proud of Sam for getting this award, but annoyed at the USO for giving it zero publicity. As far as I can see it was not published on their website, apart from the bit at the end of her interview video clip where the award was actually presented. It isn't even included in the interview transcript, which explains why most of the media haven't picked up on it.
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #1718
country flag Sinclair

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Thanks for posting, Jo.

Wow...such a great attitude. And I'm happy to see that several times she mentioned playing really well, so I know she believes in her ability.

It's really too bad that her Sportsmanship Award didn't get any attention. I saw one small mention of it on USTA's website today. She totally deserves the award, but it should have gotten much more recognition. Btw, the first thing I thought about is the way that un-sportsmanlike behavior creates a media orgy (Serena), whereas being recognized for sportsmanlike behavior barely gets a mention(Sam). I know this is the the proverbial way it is, and it won't change, etc, but I still think its sad.

Last edited by Sinclair : Sep 5th, 2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: ETA: will USANA vitamins give me biceps like that? :lol:
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #1719
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

The one video I really wanted to edit from the US Open: captures at 60fps with slow motions from original views.
If you enjoy slow motions, you definitely should have a look at it — includes Azarenka, Robson scenes, already instant and classic memories, I guess.
B.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #1720
country flag Sinclair

Very nice, B! Thanks for the slow-motion, too.

at 1:13

Oh, Sam.

Like the way it ended, though!
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:38 AM   #1721
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka d Stosur in full on youtube (although with Russian commentary)
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 05:25 AM   #1722

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
Btw, the first thing I thought about is the way that un-sportsmanlike behavior creates a media orgy (Serena), whereas being recognized for sportsmanlike behavior barely gets a mention(Sam). I know this is the the proverbial way it is, and it won't change, etc, but I still think its sad.
You're right unfortunately, that is the way it is. You only need to go onto GM to see how much value people put on classless behaviour (unless one's fave is on th receiving end, then it's totally unacceptable of course)
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #1723
country flag Sinclair

I don't remember if this one has been posted yet. A quick interview with USANA as part of a series they are doing with athletes. Actually, digging through old Sam videos helps me ignore the USO womens final....

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 05:51 AM   #1724
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
I don't remember if this one has been posted yet. A quick interview with USANA as part of a series they are doing with athletes. Actually, digging through old Sam videos helps me ignore the USO womens final....
Each time Serena wins a slam final Sam's performance from last year seems more and more exceptional, so I didn't mind the result
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #1725

Of the possible finals based on the SF line up, this was the one I preferred. I like Vika more than Maria (if "like" is the right word), and even though I like Sara better than Serena, I don't hate Serena by any means, and I think Sara reaching a second slam final would just rub more salt in Sam's wounds for losing that SF in Paris.

But the main reason I wanted this final is that I thought it was the one that had the biggest chance of being a competitive match. That turned out even truer than I expected. While I agree with Silver Persian that Sam's victory last year looks even more exceptional now, the fact that Vika came so close to winning makes Sam's QF performance look more exceptional as well.