Sammy Videos - Page 114 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #1696
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice
Re: Sammy Videos

Thanks for the vids stromatolite!

Here's her 1st round press conference
Jo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #1697
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Sam gets the thumbs up for her shuffle from the man himself. See 0.46:

http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/...8f%7C%7C%7C%7C
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #1698
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Here is the video of Sam’s Dance – Redfoo’s LMFAO is in the background.
B.

bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #1699

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

^Love the stunned expressions on a few of the faces in the crowd behind Sam
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 05:50 PM   #1700
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

Cool video Sam Stosur Preps for the 2012 US Open of Tennis

Taste of Tennis with Sam Stosur
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 08:17 AM   #1701

Bertrand, your video has been picked up by Sports Illustrated!

http://tennis.si.com/2012/08/30/samantha-stosur-dance/
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 10:01 AM   #1702

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

The video of Sam practicing Thursday: through the grating and 3 courts away from the team.
B.

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 11:17 AM   #1703

^I so admire your dedication to the cause Bertrand!

I would SO love to know what they are talking about here.
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 02:11 PM   #1704
country flag Jo.

Thanks for the vids Bertrand!

Sam Stosur - Party for everybody, dancing at the US Open 2012!
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 08:03 PM   #1705

Sam's Second dance, on the Arthur Ashe Stadium this time!
B.*

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 12:56 AM   #1706
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Thanks for posting these videos, Jo and Bertrand!

But wtf with the asshole in the 1st round press conference asking about "having a name like 'Sam'" and if her grandfather disapproved of the "non-conventional shortening of Samantha"?? Wtf? That guy pissed me off with his absolutely pointless question. I might be overreacting a bit, so sorry for the rant.
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 02:44 AM   #1707
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

It was quite strange; I think Sam thought so too. To my mind, Samanatha/Sam is a pretty standard, normal name? If I was in front of a room full of journalists and someone asked me to tell a story about the name "Tim" I have effing idea what I'd say
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 04:53 AM   #1708

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
Thanks for posting these videos, Jo and Bertrand!

But wtf with the asshole in the 1st round press conference asking about "having a name like 'Sam'" and if her grandfather disapproved of the "non-conventional shortening of Samantha"?? Wtf? That guy pissed me off with his absolutely pointless question. I might be overreacting a bit, so sorry for the rant.
No, you're not overreacting, the question was completely out of line, dripping with latent misogyny/homophobia. Sam was too polite to tell the guy to go fuck himself, but I hope she or somebody else lodged a complaint about it later.
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 08:21 AM   #1709
country flag Jo.

Press conference after yesterday's match

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 10:07 AM   #1710

Here are video views of the match Stosur Vs. Gallovits-Hall. The game is that impressive live.
B.