Sammy Videos - Page 113 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #1681
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of
Re: Sammy Videos

The fantastic point of Sam Vs. Venus. B.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #1682
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
The fantastic point of Sam Vs. Venus. B.
Great rally!

But why do they say "Venus Williams has Friday's shot of the day at the Western & Southern Open"? There were several amazing shots from both players, but it was Sam who won the point.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 07:23 AM   #1683
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a highlights reel from Sam and Venus' match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvIieyY8pLA
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #1684
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

Day Zero - Sam Stosur at US Open 2012 Draw Ceremony

*click*
Jo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #1685
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

Found *this* video too (from when she was at the Unicef Open, I think). Don't know if it has been posted already?
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #1686

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Stromatolite, you will definitely recognize the tennis sequences inserted into the following video interview.
BTW, I find the questions... a little bit "conventional" - and therefore the answers do not express any "craziness". What do you think?
B.

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #1687

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stromatolite, you will definitely recognize the tennis sequences inserted into the following video interview.
BTW, I find the questions... a little bit "conventional" - and therefore the answers do not express any "craziness". What do you think?
B.
Yes Bertrand, I remember it well, including Sam's obvious frustration.

And yes, the questions are very conventional, but Sam, bless her heart, tries her best to take them seriously.
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 09:34 PM   #1688
country flag Sinclair
All about the guns, baby.

Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all Sinclair is a name known to all

Health
Love
Freedom
Success
Religion

Loved her trying to elaborate on those answers! Especially religion....? Haha!

Cute vid...thanks, Bertrand!
Sinclair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #1689

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
Health
Love
Freedom
Success
Religion

Loved her trying to elaborate on those answers! Especially religion....? Haha!

Cute vid...thanks, Bertrand!
Hope the religious right didn't pick up on her answers to that bit
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #1690
country flag Jo.

Here's a video from the pre tournament press conference

edit: another video

Last edited by Jo. : Aug 26th, 2012 at 10:04 AM.
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #1691
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Haha. I love her facial expression after the first question in the second video. I think she did really want to say what I said in the other thread
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #1692

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo. View Post
Day Zero - Sam Stosur at US Open 2012 Draw Ceremony

*click*
Very pro and very cool video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo. View Post
Found *this* video too (from when she was at the Unicef Open, I think). Don't know if it has been posted already?
You were the first one to post it, to my knowledge.

Thanks for all the video inputs Jo.
B.
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #1693
country flag Jo.

Quote:
Thanks for all the video inputs Jo.
B.
No problem
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 11:24 AM   #1694

In case anybody missed yesterday's match, or just wants to enjoy it again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo1E7ld0EsY
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 07:07 AM   #1695

Here is Sam's post-match interview with ESPN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL-hN5ncAp8