Sammy Videos - Page 112 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 05:20 AM   #1666
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsammy View Post
Haven't you seen I posted the same video yesterday ?
Sorry! As Sinclair said, it was easy to miss on the cheering thread, especially as at the time you posted we were deep in discussion trying to make sense of Sam's record in 3-setters. Belated thanks for posting!
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #1667
country flag sweetsammy

sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice

Thank you guys !

There are so many topics that I don't know where to post !

What do you think Sam is doing now ?
sweetsammy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #1668

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you guys !

There are so many topics that I don't know where to post !

What do you think Sam is doing now ?
You don't have to thank us!

Sam just lost her doubles match with Casey against top seeds Raymond and Huber

Very close match, judging from the livescores they could easily have won.
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:25 AM   #1669
country flag sweetsammy

sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice sweetsammy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
You don't have to thank us!

Sam just lost her doubles match with Casey against top seeds Raymond and Huber

Very close match, judging from the livescores they could easily have won.
I always thank everyone and for anyhing
That's how I am

So Sam lost the double too ? Damn it !
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:59 AM   #1670

Quote:
I always thank everyone and for anyhing
That's how I am
So Sam lost the double too ? Damn it !
You live up to your name

Real shame that Sammy lost the doubles, but from the sound of things it was a great match, and they were beaten by the top seeds, so I think she will have a pretty good feeling about it. Certainly a better way to leave Wimbledon than her sad defeat in singles.
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #1671
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Stosur exits Wimbledon.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-06-2...bledon/4097156
Molly M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #1672
country flag sweetsammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
You live up to your name

Real shame that Sammy lost the doubles, but from the sound of things it was a great match, and they were beaten by the top seeds, so I think she will have a pretty good feeling about it. Certainly a better way to leave Wimbledon than her sad defeat in singles.
Oh...
Thanks !
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #1673
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

Sam Stosur and Bernard Tomic talk about the London 2012 Olympic Games and what competing for Australia means to them.

http://london2012.olympics.com.au/ne...8A005056A37760
Jo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #1674
country flag Jo.

Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice Jo. is just really nice

New wta videos on youtube:

Sam Stosur - Australia | Tennis Player | London 2012 Olympics

WTA Tennis Players Describe The London 2012 Olympics In One Word

WTA Tennis Players In The London 2012 Olympics

Last edited by Jo. : Jul 24th, 2012 at 06:24 PM. Reason: another video
Jo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #1675

Thanks, Jo!

Sammy's proud, and we're proud of her too!

Aga's word is power?

Couldn't make out Ana's word at all.
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #1676
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Here is another one here. B.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #1677

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

The spelling episode turns out to be a saga: and is being out of control now.
B.

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 06:10 AM   #1678

^Too cool!
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 05:59 AM   #1679

Really sweet interview with Sam, who just happened to be strolling past wearing her Aussie tracksuit.

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video...th-sam-stosur/
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #1680

Here are the video highlights of the match Vs. Garrigues. The TV speaker is… well, let's say the TV speaker. B.*