Sammy Videos - Page 109 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #1621
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all
Re: Sammy Videos

Molly M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #1622
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:49 AM   #1623
country flag Theodoropen

Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold Theodoropen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
My missing piece: the video week review of Sam at Charleston.
The Daniel Island transcription, with a personal tone.
B.

I don’t know why, but I’m really amused by the part at ~2:40 where Sam is stretching and gesticulating while Sim is just sitting there looking cool and saying nothin’.
Theodoropen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #1624
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 04:08 AM   #1625
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Sammy needs her sunglasses to do her "eye of the tiger" properly
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 05:20 AM   #1626
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

^Sam is so adorable in this vid!

But why do they always ask that question about the sexiest male players? Do they think they're funny asking that? At least Sam is ready for it now and has a good answer.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #1627
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Molly M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #1628

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly M View Post
So cool Sammy!

I love this video, Sam is so cute and relaxed, and as well it reminded me how great Madrid is once you get away from those stupid blue clay courts.
Old May 29th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #1629

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
So cool Sammy!

I love this video, Sam is so cute and relaxed, and as well it reminded me how great Madrid is once you get away from those stupid blue clay courts.
This video is technically really well made. But beyond its purpose, it also shows the true nature of Sam off court: in real life. Her spirit is really really nice, so balanced and positive.
A third career, as a commentator, is really something to consider - I have noticed it in the Stuttgart, when she is interviewing the rest of the team. B.

Last edited by bertisonline : May 29th, 2012 at 09:35 PM.
Old May 29th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #1630

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

the way she says: "Tapas!" is like she'd say "Food!"

Any food is good.
Old May 30th, 2012, 04:10 AM   #1631
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

I love how she spends three minutes rambling about Spanish ham. She is adorable
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

Last edited by SilverPersian : May 30th, 2012 at 04:48 AM.
SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #1632

Does anybody know how to embed vimeo vidis?

http://vimeo.com/42894810
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:15 PM   #1633

Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 03:24 PM   #1634

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post

Budgie-smuggler!

A tinny is a small boat? Maybe I've been away too long, but that used be be a can of beer.

Anyway: too cute Sammy!
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 12:06 AM   #1635

For all of you: video views of the match Vs. Petrova on remote Court 1.
B.

Note 1: the bonus at the end is for Sunsets21, I guess. Mojobackand a little bit too.

Note 2: you can see Dave just leaving on the final point on the bonus section; while raj is not moving. Sim and the rest of Oz supporters next to her do not move either.

--

Last edited by bertisonline : Jun 5th, 2012 at 09:02 PM.