Sammy Videos - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 14th, 2012, 08:32 AM   #1591
country flag miss_molik

miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future
Re: Sammy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
The video of the practice in the Stadium at Charleston, Friday before the competition, with Raj and Sim.
Probably the best time.
B.

Report - Pictures

-
This is awesome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 16th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #1592
country flag Siderophyre

Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future

Quote:
The video of the practice in the Stadium at Charleston, Friday before the competition, with Raj and Sim.
Probably the best time.
B.

-
Another great video - well done B.

My God Sam has great definition in the shoulder/back muscles - thank you Asics for those shirts that show them off to such excellent advantage!

It's later than you think...
Siderophyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #1593
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

The "Chair of Truth", the "Bretzel Thing": here is the laughable video interview:
B.

bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #1594
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The "Chair of Truth", the "Bretzel Thing": here is the laughable video interview:
B.

Great interview. Not sure about the team name though. I mean: cockatoos, seriously??? I refuse to believe they haven't realized how that could be misconstrued (who doesn't love a cockatoo, right? )
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #1595
country flag Siderophyre

Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Great interview. Not sure about the team name though. I mean: cockatoos, seriously??? I refuse to believe they haven't realized how that could be misconstrued (who doesn't love a cockatoo, right? )
I am so juvenile I couldn't even say that word without laughing.

Here's Sam interviewing Casey wherein she admits she can only drive automatic. Join the club!

Old Apr 19th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #1596

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siderophyre View Post
I am so juvenile I couldn't even say that word without laughing.

Here's Sam interviewing Casey wherein she admits she can only drive automatic. Join the club!
Manual gearshifts are for losers

Hope the Germans weren’t within earshot to pick up Case’s “smelly food courts” comment
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #1597
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Not a viddi but an auddi...
with sam and dave.
http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/audio/...home-soil.aspx
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 12:33 PM   #1598
country flag Molly M

Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all Molly M is a name known to all

Molly M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #1599
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope Sam's battery doesn't run out again
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #1600
country flag Siderophyre

Can't imagine Sam driving a yellow Porche in "real life". Didn't she say once she drives a Jeep? My kind of vehicle.

Old Apr 25th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #1601

^Yeah, she's apparently quite the revhead in that thing in her base in Florida

By contrast, she looks very cautious and actually quite nervous here, which I guess I would be too if driving a brand new Porsche on German roads
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 05:47 AM   #1602
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

The full Sam-Masha match is on youtube. I can't bear to sit through it again (), but apparently the commentator is a bit annoying in this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmALwBF8uiQ
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #1603

Thanks. Like you I don't have the heart to watch the full video yet, but I did rewatch the crucial game when she was serving for the match. It confirms what I already thought, she really didn't do a lot wrong. A couple of errors for sure, mainly because she was slightly out of position when hitting the ball, but she had been making similar errors all through the match without getting into trouble. But combined with some good returns and a broken string on a point that would have given her match point if she'd won it, this time they were fatal.
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 10:10 AM   #1604
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Thanks. Like you I don't have the heart to watch the full video yet, but I did rewatch the crucial game when she was serving for the match. It confirms what I already thought, she really didn't do a lot wrong. A couple of errors for sure, mainly because she was slightly out of position when hitting the ball, but she had been making similar errors all through the match without getting into trouble. But combined with some good returns and a broken string on a point that would have given her match point if she'd won it, this time they were fatal.
Crazy, I have just done that 2 min. ago without reading that thread
On that TV stream, you do not see Sam throwing vigorously her broken racquet to Sim, who ran outside with it.
The racquet had not cracked, she had a MP, serving for it. Instead, lose the point, has to re adapt to the new racquet, lose the first serve immediatly after, and so on.
That's a detail, the whole value of Sam in that match is not based on that episode, but it cracked one crucial opportunity in one second. Heartbreaking.
B.

Last edited by bertisonline : Apr 28th, 2012 at 10:16 AM.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #1605
country flag Siderophyre

Just to lighten the mood...

Fed Cup girls sing Waltzing Matilda - badly