Sammy GIFs - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 01:07 PM   #1
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Sammy GIFs

Hi Sammy fans

We were just having a discussion over on the results thread that we need a place to put Sam-related GIFs, so we can find them easily when we need them (and we always need Sammy GIFs right?)

So if any of you find any good gifs of Sam, or are feeling creative and want to make some yourself, this is the place to put them.

I don t think we need to restrict this to just GIFs of Sam, some general purpose ones that can help us survive the emotional rollercoaster would be fine as well. The Mummy Vera GIF is a must in any case.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 01:10 PM   #2
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammy GIFs

Sam dancing

Sam winning

Sam becomes violent
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 01:10 PM   #3

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Some shuffling for sunsets

Last edited by SilverPersian : Mar 22nd, 2014 at 01:45 PM.
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 01:11 PM   #4

Last edited by SilverPersian : Mar 22nd, 2014 at 01:18 PM.
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 01:13 PM   #5

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post

Two Mummy Vera gifs

Do you think you could find a third? That would be like a holy trinity. If that doesn t get Sammy through her matches nothing will
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 01:14 PM   #6
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future

kvaker81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 01:17 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Two Mummy Vera gifs

Do you think you could find a third? That would be like a holy trinity. If that doesn t get Sammy through her matches nothing will
Done

My favourite is still the original (middle) one. Perfectly captures how I feel most of the time as I'm staring desperately at livescoreboard

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 01:17 PM   #8
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future

Who's mum is Mummy Vera? I can't figure it out
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 01:19 PM   #9

Quote:
Done
Perfect

Keep em coming guys, they re great (as you can see, I m assuming the role of coach here)
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 01:21 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvaker81 View Post
Elena Dementieva's mother. She doesn't have any direct relationship to Sam, but she has magical powers that, when invoked correctly in gif form, will ensure your fave's success

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 01:23 PM   #11
country flag kvaker81

Quote:
Elena Dementieva's mother. She doesn't have any direct relationship to Sam, but she has magical powers that, when invoked correctly in gif form, will ensure your fave's success
Alright Does she help Samantha regularly?
OMG guys go to pics thread and please explain me what I just posted there
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 01:47 PM   #12
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvaker81 View Post

That’s iconic. Reminiscence of the match Vs. Dementiva at the USO 2010. Epic match that killed everyone’s nerves. Including Vera on TV.

SP is calling the image on TF each time some miracle is needed in a Voodoo/emergency mode during a match, this time for Sam.

B.

Note for Stro —> Really great thread/idea/posts.

Last edited by bertisonline : Mar 22nd, 2014 at 02:01 PM.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 01:49 PM   #13
country flag kvaker81

I just love it when Sam's cheeky smile makes an appearance
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 01:53 PM   #14

Quote:
My favourite is still the original (middle) one. Perfectly captures how I feel most of the time as I'm staring desperately at livescoreboard
There is no conceivable god with the power to ignore this heart-rending plea for grace and mercy
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 03:25 PM   #15
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Yay Mummy Vera. Oh Bless!
Ado. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote