seles's matches !!! update videos 2001 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2007, 10:08 AM   #91
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of
Re: seles's matches !!! usopen 1991 final complete match

I can't remember where are my 2001's matches ! for the moment I add the US open 1991's final seles vs navratilova complete match on the homepage... coming soon the 2001's matches

pistolfred is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2007, 12:07 AM   #92
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: seles's matches !!! complete rome 2000 final seles vs mauresmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
Here's the beginning and the end of the 3rd set.

Martina Hingis/Monica Seles [SUI/USA] vs. Venus Williams/Serena Williams [USA/USA] Sydney 2001 3rd SET

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZOGXKOAX
Part 2: Inactive
Part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GGJKFU31
TY So much

CLIJSTERS 4 GRAND SLAMS!!!!
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2007, 05:00 PM   #93
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of
Re: seles's matches !!! usopen 1991 final complete match

new clips with the complete aussie final 1992 seles vs fernandez
Old Jun 23rd, 2007, 11:08 AM   #94
country flag pistolfred

Re: seles's matches !!! usopen 1992 final complete

hey new clips with the us open 1992 final complete match seles vs sanchez

Old Jun 24th, 2007, 12:00 PM   #95
country flag pistolfred

new clips with wimbledon 1990 wta highlights with navratilova, garrison, graf, sabatini, capriati...

it's on the wta's page
Old Jun 24th, 2007, 12:34 PM   #96
country flag sonnys

sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future

Thanks, you are the greatest...
Old Jun 24th, 2007, 05:11 PM   #97
country flag pistolfred

thanks
the beginning of the first part is not so good, sorry for that but my vhs is very tired !!!
Old Jun 24th, 2007, 06:29 PM   #98
country flag pistolfred

new clips with wimbledon 1991 wta highlights with navratilova, graf, sabatini, capriati
Old Jun 24th, 2007, 06:29 PM   #99
country flag pistolfred

on the wta's page
Old Jun 24th, 2007, 07:37 PM   #100
country flag sonnys

sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolfred View Post
thanks
the beginning of the first part is not so good, sorry for that but my vhs is very tired !!!
Its ok, its better than my version, also an old tape
Old Jun 24th, 2007, 08:08 PM   #101
country flag pistolfred

ok, so cool...
Old Jun 25th, 2007, 04:43 PM   #102
country flag pistolfred

new clips : wimbledon 1992 highlights with capriati, sabatini, navratilova, seles & graf, on the wta's page
Old Jun 27th, 2007, 08:57 AM   #103
country flag pistolfred

new clip : wimbledon 1993 highlights with capriati, sabatini, navratilova, novotna & graf
Old Jun 28th, 2007, 10:34 AM   #104
country flag pistolfred

wimbledon 1994 highlights with graf, novotna, fernandez, mcneil, navratilova & martinez
Old Jun 29th, 2007, 06:50 AM   #105
country flag spencercarlos
Sabatini lover Forever

spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute

great additions Fred
Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 9
Straight Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 6
Seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 5
Straight seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 4
Tier II and above titles
Sabatini 24 Martinez 17
Record at the Masters
Sabatini has 2 titles 2 Runner up and 3 SF
Martinez has 0 titles, 0 RU, and 0 Sf
Record against the best players
Sabatini 40% Martinez 21%
Head to Head
Sabatini leads 9-6 over Martinez
FWTT Hard 111(111 + ny)Carpet 104(104 + ny)Clay 107(107 + 4) Grass 100(100 ny)
spencercarlos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote