seles's matches !!! update videos 2001 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2007, 01:04 AM   #76
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all
Re: seles's matches !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolfred View Post
i don't know how i can change the title of the thread when there is new clips, someone knows ? thanks
Hey Fred, just edit your first post and you can change the thread's title.

I am a sinner too!
Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

Good works can't save you from hell!! Jesus loves you and wants to be in your heart and mind!!!

I will worship Jesus forever!
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2007, 06:01 PM   #77
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of
Re: seles's matches !!! amelia island 2000 vs martinez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktwtennis View Post
Hey Fred, just edit your first post and you can change the thread's title.
thanks
pistolfred is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2007, 06:06 PM   #78
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
Fred could you at sometime in future post the 2000 Davenport/Seles Stanford match as a fullmatch on the frontpage?
i don't remember if i always have this match, i'm looking for this week end
Old May 20th, 2007, 03:13 PM   #79
country flag pistolfred

new clips with the complete final rome 2000 seles vs mauresmo on the home page

Old May 20th, 2007, 10:17 PM   #80
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Re: seles's matches !!! complete rome 2000 final seles vs mauresmo

Thanks pistolfred, the site is amazing.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2007, 07:54 AM   #81
country flag pistolfred

thanks, it's a pleasure
Old May 21st, 2007, 12:12 PM   #82
country flag pistolfred

new clips with a report of mauresmo during rome in 2000, it's on the wta's page
Old May 22nd, 2007, 07:00 PM   #83
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute

I wish you had the Hingis/Seles vs. Williams/Williams Doubles Match from Sydney 2001!

WOZNIACKI BOUCHARD VENUS
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2007, 07:31 PM   #84
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D . ~{X}~ . K View Post
I wish you had the Hingis/Seles vs. Williams/Williams Doubles Match from Sydney 2001!
Here's the beginning and the end of the 3rd set.

Martina Hingis/Monica Seles [SUI/USA] vs. Venus Williams/Serena Williams [USA/USA] Sydney 2001 3rd SET

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZOGXKOAX
Part 2: Inactive
Part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GGJKFU31
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2007, 08:27 PM   #85
country flag pistolfred

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post

Martina Hingis/Monica Seles [SUI/USA] vs. Venus Williams/Serena Williams [USA/USA] Sydney 2001 3rd SET

thanks cause i don't have this match, only this links !!!
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:27 PM   #86
country flag pistolfred

new clips on the homepage, masters 2000 seles vs testud and report, but not the last game...
Old May 27th, 2007, 03:05 PM   #87
country flag vswfan

vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post

i had reuploaded the second part.

part 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=83FEXO93
vswfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2007, 04:10 PM   #88
country flag pistolfred

Quote:
Originally Posted by vswfan View Post
i had reuploaded the second part.

part 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=83FEXO93
ok thanks
Old May 29th, 2007, 07:43 PM   #89
country flag hingis-seles

hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: seles's matches !!! masters 2000 seles vs testud

Thank you!
Old May 29th, 2007, 07:45 PM   #90
country flag pistolfred

Re: seles's matches !!! masters 2000 seles vs testud

new clips on the wta's page, highlights roland garros 1990 with seles, graf, capriati, novotna, sanchez, sabatini... and a report of pierce in 1993 to the masters also on the wta's page