seles's matches !!! update videos 2001 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2007, 10:49 PM   #61
country flag MikeJones

MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of
Re: seles's matches !!!

Fred should get a megaupload premier account! Your matches will up there forever!

DOUBLES PARTNERS FORE-EVER
Watch out for TAMIRA PASZEK
She's coming soon to a TOP 10 NEAR YOU! -said by me, 1-30-2007
MikeJones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2007, 05:46 PM   #62
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of

i can reupload again and again, it's not a problem for me ...
pistolfred is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2007, 08:55 PM   #63
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of

new clips for the 2000's matches with roland garros, seles vs mauresmo & seles vs pierce

wimbledon, seles vs sanchez (match point) & seles vs davenport
Old May 13th, 2007, 06:43 PM   #64
country flag pistolfred

new clips on the 2000's matches with :

- stanford seles vs davenport

- san diego seles vs testud, kournikova (matchpoint) & williams

- new haven seles vs tauziat & williams

- usopen seles vs hingis (matchpoint)

Old May 14th, 2007, 10:15 AM   #65
country flag pistolfred

end of the 2000'matches with the masters :

- seles vs testud

- seles vs coetzer

- seles vs dementieva

- seles vs hingis in 3 parts

Old May 14th, 2007, 05:36 PM   #66
country flag sonnys

sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future

Old May 16th, 2007, 12:14 PM   #67
country flag mamno_MARYFAN

mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolfred View Post
new clips aussie 1996 on the wta's page with :
- likhosteva vs pierce
- rubin vs sanchez
hi pistolfred.... thx for uploading these wonderful cllips!!!

May i ask...on which page are u uploading the aussie open 1996 pierce vs likhovseva??....i'm confused because i can only go to the monica vid page...

thanks!!!!

...Daniela Hantuchova...my little angel...

Nadia Petrova...
Lindsay Davenport...
Jennifer Capriati...

Monica Seles...
Amelie Mauresmo...
mamno_MARYFAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2007, 08:06 PM   #68
country flag pistolfred

the video is not on my site for the moment, but i can replace it, it was just 3 points of the match
Old May 16th, 2007, 08:19 PM   #69
country flag pistolfred

amelia island 2000 martinez complete match

new clips with the complete match from amelia island in 2000, seles vs martinez !!!

Old May 17th, 2007, 08:19 AM   #70
country flag pistolfred

i don't know how i can change the title of the thread when there is new clips, someone knows ? thanks

Last edited by pistolfred : May 17th, 2007 at 08:29 AM.
Old May 17th, 2007, 02:26 PM   #71
country flag spencercarlos
Sabatini lover Forever

spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure Fred, anyway thank a millin for the videos stay tuned i will post some nice matches in the upcoming days.
Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 9
Straight Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 6
Seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 5
Straight seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 4
Tier II and above titles
Sabatini 24 Martinez 17
Record at the Masters
Sabatini has 2 titles 2 Runner up and 3 SF
Martinez has 0 titles, 0 RU, and 0 Sf
Record against the best players
Sabatini 40% Martinez 21%
Head to Head
Sabatini leads 9-6 over Martinez
FWTT Hard 111(111 + ny)Carpet 104(104 + ny)Clay 107(107 + 4) Grass 100(100 ny)
spencercarlos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2007, 02:29 PM   #72
country flag vswfan

vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute

that would be cool if we could have some Monica vs Williams sisters.
all of them are my idoles.

thanks for all the clips! I was too young to join Monica's early career.
thanks a million
vswfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2007, 12:28 AM   #73
country flag MikeJones

MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of

Fred could you at sometime in future post the 2000 Davenport/Seles Stanford match as a fullmatch on the frontpage?

DOUBLES PARTNERS FORE-EVER
Watch out for TAMIRA PASZEK
She's coming soon to a TOP 10 NEAR YOU! -said by me, 1-30-2007
MikeJones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2007, 12:45 AM   #74
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
Fred could you at sometime in future post the 2000 Davenport/Seles Stanford match as a fullmatch on the frontpage?
I would die to watch it!
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2007, 12:53 AM   #75
country flag PLP

PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by historystupid View Post
Hello, can you upload the complete match of Key Biscayne 2000 SF
Hingis-Seles ? I really want to know how Monica lost that match with almost no resistance. Thank you so much!!!
From what I remember, Martina was just on a mission in Miami in 2000, after some tough losses that season. She beat everyone pretty handily.

Anyway, Thanks so much for the matches, especially Monica/Martina!

Martina Hingis Forever!!!
PLP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote