seles's matches !!! update videos 2001 - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 06:13 PM   #676
country flag Matt-TennisFan24

Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all
Re: seles's matches !!! update videos 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolfred View Post
it's done !
thanks but.. I just see your message today... and the links are gone! So fast? It cant be!!
Matt-TennisFan24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2011, 01:23 AM   #677

Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all

anyway its ok. You dont have to re-upload if you dont want to, I understand the effort it takes to upload a match online, and you've already uploaded it some days ago and the links were taken down. So, its ok if you're tired of uploading it again and again, I get it
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 07:24 AM   #678
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of

i don't understand, the links are ok
pistolfred is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 12:31 PM   #679
country flag sequoia

sequoia has disabled reputation

Hi There, do you think you can re-upload the Aussie Seles-Capriati 2001? The links are broken.

Thanks
sequoia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 06:09 PM   #680

Quote:
i don't understand, the links are ok
Hmm are we talking about the same match? I mean the Roland Garros 1992 Semi vs Sabatini. I try to download it, but all parts say: "The file you are trying to access is no longer available publicly.

Please contact the user who has shared this file with you. "

I dont know, is it a personal problem then?
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 01:04 PM   #681
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-TennisFan24 View Post
Hmm are we talking about the same match? I mean the Roland Garros 1992 Semi vs Sabatini. I try to download it, but all parts say: "The file you are trying to access is no longer available publicly.

Please contact the user who has shared this file with you. "

I dont know, is it a personal problem then?
are you sure to go to the good site : http://perso.numericable.fr/jerome.molin/
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 01:22 PM   #682
country flag pistolfred

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post
Hi There, do you think you can re-upload the Aussie Seles-Capriati 2001? The links are broken.

Thanks
it's done
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 01:40 AM   #683

Quote:
are you sure to go to the good site : http://perso.numericable.fr/jerome.molin/
Yay! I was finally able to download! After reloading the page a couple of times, the link was finally shown.

Sorry for bothering you, it was my fault after all. Many, many thanks for this match!
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 04:17 AM   #684
country flag sequoia

sequoia has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post

Thanks
Thank you very much for re-upload....
sequoia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 04:54 AM   #685
country flag pistolfred

ok cool ;-)
Old Sep 3rd, 2011, 04:19 AM   #686

Hey Pistol, I couldnt resist but making some last requests...

would you please make available the 2001 Toronto match vs Serena, the 1993 AO match vs Sabatini, and the 1996 AO Final vs Huber?

Please, I really need them! And I promise I wont bother you anymore with more matches to upload :P

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Matt-TennisFan24 : Sep 3rd, 2011 at 11:56 PM.
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 03:32 PM   #687
country flag LethalLindsay

LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all LethalLindsay is a name known to all

Hi Pistol.....Could you please reupload the 1996 Olympics against Novotna? The file says no longer available! Thanks in advance!

"..........AND THAT'S, KICKIN' YOUR ASS........."

MOLI, MOLI, MOLI......OI OI OI !!!!
LethalLindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 07:01 AM   #688
country flag pistolfred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-TennisFan24 View Post
Hey Pistol, I couldnt resist but making some last requests...

would you please make available the 2001 Toronto match vs Serena, the 1993 AO match vs Sabatini, and the 1996 AO Final vs Huber?

Please, I really need them! And I promise I wont bother you anymore with more matches to upload :P

Thanks in advance
it's done and it's not a problem to reupload matches, i like it for the fans...
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 07:02 AM   #689
country flag pistolfred

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLindsay View Post
Hi Pistol.....Could you please reupload the 1996 Olympics against Novotna? The file says no longer available! Thanks in advance!
it's done !!!
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 05:18 PM   #690

Quote:
it's done and it's not a problem to reupload matches, i like it for the fans...
Woah, thanks once more!!

I really appreciate it, my collection of matches is getting bigger and bigger thanks to u!

I'm so happy with these matches

You are the best!