seles's matches !!! update videos 2001 - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2011, 02:13 PM   #661
country flag draghant

draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice
Re: seles's matches !!! update videos 2001

damn I came on too late... when your website stopped working I figured you were done with videos or left I didnt realize you got a new website ... if you decide to upload again I had stopped at Roland Garros ... I would very much like the tennis matches you have uploaded from Wimbledon, US Open, and Masters from 2002.

They are all gone now
draghant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2011, 02:13 PM   #662
country flag draghant

draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice draghant is just really nice

damn I came on too late... when your website stopped working I figured you were done with videos or left I didnt realize you got a new website ... if you decide to upload again I had stopped at Roland Garros ... I would very much like the tennis matches you have uploaded from Wimbledon, US Open, and Masters from 2002.

They are all gone now
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 02:51 PM   #663
country flag xuhu9

xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice xuhu9 is just really nice

I just sent a PM to you,dear pistolfred.
xuhu9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 08:45 AM   #664
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Can you re-upload the Bronze medal match against Dokic at Olympics?
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 08:11 AM   #665
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by draghant View Post

They are all gone now
it's done now !!!
pistolfred is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 08:11 AM   #666
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees. View Post
Can you re-upload the Bronze medal match against Dokic at Olympics?
it's online !
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 08:47 AM   #667
country flag draghant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolfred View Post
it's done now !!!
Thanks bud! I am an idiot though go figure I download a few of them and then go to upload them to my external hard drive and I have all these matches. I guess I made a mistake and sorry for wasting your time. I did double check though and I definitely don't have (Paris GDF - Seles vs Henin part 1,2,3, or 4). If you ever feel like uploading this in the future please let me know it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!!
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 09:08 AM   #668
country flag draghant

bye the way as I think I told you in the past and was unable to share cause of my lack of knowledge ... I have 1989 matches of Seles.

1989 - Brighton - Seles lost Graf (Complete)
1989 - French Open - Seles def Zina Garrsion (9 minutes)
1989 - French Open - Seles lost Graf (Complete)
1989 - Houston - Seles def Evert (1st WTA tour title) (Complete)
1989 - Wimbledon - Seles def Claudia Porwik (10 min)
1989 - Porsche TGP - Seles vs. MJ Fernandez (Complete)
1989 - Masters - Seles vs. Navratilova (Complete)
1989 - US Open - Seles lost Evert (Complete)
1989 - Nokia Masters - Seles vs. Maleeva (Complete)
1989 - Cap D'Agde - Seles vs. A. Sanchez-Vicario (Complete)
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:47 PM   #669
country flag pistolfred

Quote:
Originally Posted by draghant View Post
Thanks bud! I am an idiot though go figure I download a few of them and then go to upload them to my external hard drive and I have all these matches. I guess I made a mistake and sorry for wasting your time. I did double check though and I definitely don't have (Paris GDF - Seles vs Henin part 1,2,3, or 4). If you ever feel like uploading this in the future please let me know it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!!
the match is online now !!!
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 12:29 PM   #670
country flag Matt-TennisFan24

Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all

Hi, do you think you can re-upload the 2000 Chase Championships final?? The links are broken.

Oh, and btw, thanks for the work you do, this is the best website about monica seles I've ever visited to! So many matches!!
Matt-TennisFan24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 02:58 AM   #671

Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all

Oh no, I've just realized ALL links are gone

Please tell me you'll try to get them back up
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #672
country flag pistolfred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-TennisFan24 View Post
Hi, do you think you can re-upload the 2000 Chase Championships final?? The links are broken.

Oh, and btw, thanks for the work you do, this is the best website about monica seles I've ever visited to! So many matches!!
it'k ok now for the 2000 Chase Championships final
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 09:29 PM   #673

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolfred View Post
it'k ok now for the 2000 Chase Championships final
Wow. Many many thanks!! I love you lol
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 03:03 AM   #674

Oh can I just make another *little request?

Would be great if you could re-upload the 1992 RG SF vs Sabatini, since the links from spencercarlos are dead. I've heard it was a classic, and a great turn-around from Monica. I'd really like to watch it

Thanks in advance!
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 11:35 AM   #675
country flag pistolfred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-TennisFan24 View Post
Oh can I just make another *little request?

Would be great if you could re-upload the 1992 RG SF vs Sabatini, since the links from spencercarlos are dead. I've heard it was a classic, and a great turn-around from Monica. I'd really like to watch it

Thanks in advance!
it's done !