seles's matches !!! update videos 2001 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 07:19 AM   #31
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of
Re: seles's matches !!!

hi Laurie it's great to see you too
pistolfred is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2007, 10:43 AM   #32
country flag pistolfred

pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of pistolfred has much to be proud of

new clips with the complete 2nd set RG 1997 seles vs hingis
Old Apr 7th, 2007, 09:37 AM   #33
country flag pistolfred

end of the RG 1997 seles vs hingis is now avalaible on the homepage
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 08:05 PM   #34
country flag pistolfred

hey, new clips with the 1998's matches with :

- roland garros first rounds

- roland garros hingis

- roland garros sanchez

only best points

on the 1998's page
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 08:10 PM   #35
country flag sonnys

sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolfred View Post
hey, new clips with the 1998's matches with :

- roland garros first rounds

- roland garros hingis

- roland garros sanchez

only best points

on the 1998's page
Thanks man, you are amazing...
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 10:16 PM   #36
country flag pistolfred

thanks, i do my best, i wanted to put the complete matches hingis and sanchez but my vhs is out for these 2 matches but i'm going to do what i can...
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 10:55 PM   #37
country flag bombardierm

bombardierm is just really nice bombardierm is just really nice bombardierm is just really nice bombardierm is just really nice bombardierm is just really nice bombardierm is just really nice bombardierm is just really nice bombardierm is just really nice bombardierm is just really nice bombardierm is just really nice bombardierm is just really nice

It was good to see the majoli-dragomir clip. Do you have any of the following majoli-pierce matches?
1997 Hamburg QF Majoli def Pierce
1997 German Open (Berlin) QF Pierce def. Majoli
1998 Amelia Island QF Pierce def Majoli

Would be grateful if you could upload any of the above in case you have them.
bombardierm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2007, 07:34 PM   #38
country flag pistolfred

no, i don't have these matches

new clips from 1998 canada :

- 1/2F hingis

- F sanchez (black & white sorry)

only best points
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 10:38 AM   #39
country flag sonnys

sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future sonnys has a brilliant future

Old Apr 17th, 2007, 03:06 PM   #40
country flag pistolfred

new clips from 1998 :

- usopen seles vs po (1 amazing point)

- usopen seles vs hingis

- masters seles vs graf (some points only not the match point)

coming soon 1999

Old Apr 18th, 2007, 08:43 AM   #41
country flag pistolfred

i've got the 1st game to the graf - hingis 1/2F us open 1996, and it's now on the wta's page !!!
Old Apr 19th, 2007, 07:44 AM   #42
country flag pistolfred

new clips with the complete match of canada 1998 1/2F seles vs hingis on the homepage

some games are missing...
Old Apr 19th, 2007, 02:07 PM   #43
country flag sonnys

Old Apr 30th, 2007, 04:20 PM   #44
country flag pistolfred

hello

new clips with the 1999's matches that i've got...

coming soon the complete match of lipton against s. williams
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 07:22 PM   #45
country flag Max565

Max565 has a brilliant future Max565 has a brilliant future Max565 has a brilliant future Max565 has a brilliant future Max565 has a brilliant future Max565 has a brilliant future Max565 has a brilliant future Max565 has a brilliant future Max565 has a brilliant future Max565 has a brilliant future Max565 has a brilliant future

Sorry but your page doesn't work for me... It tries to connect when I click on the link but it never actually works... I'd really like to see the vids though